BGA vs Father Ryan

Big Head

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the talent levels of these two teams are about equal and to think father ryan is more focused and prepared for this game is just silly BGA has something to prove to people this year losing 12 seniors and not even being thought of as a contender while father ryan on the other hand was said to easily win DII middle this year so saying ryan is more focused for this game the bga is wrong

Well, coming from a perspective of the West Division II fan, I would say Father Ryan does have the edge on this. They played MUS and CBHS very well when they came down, BGA not so well. I do understand that BGA was missing some key players but the heart Father Ryan showed(although at times it got rough) seemed to me to be the key to their success.

Skillwise(considering BGA has all their players now) I have no input but from what I have seen Father Ryan has more determination, which usually is a HUGE factor in High school soccer.

i'll be the first to admit that BGA has not played to their potential in several games in the past. this is due in part to injuries, but mostly because BGA didnt really have much to play for. they werent emotionally ready to play in the past. I, however, promise that the game tuesday night will tell a different story. No one on the BGA team has forgotten that it was probably the Ryan game last year that cost us the Championship. Also everyone on the team knows that this game is huge. it decides the #1 seeding of the DII Middle Region. BGA will be ready.

i'll be the first to admit that BGA has not played to their potential in several games in the past. this is due in part to injuries, but mostly because BGA didnt really have much to play for. they werent emotionally ready to play in the past. I, however, promise that the game tuesday night will tell a different story. No one on the BGA team has forgotten that it was probably the Ryan game last year that cost us the Championship. Also everyone on the team knows that this game is huge. it decides the #1 seeding of the DII Middle Region. BGA will be ready.

825650028[/snapback]

well said