Keeper Camps

soccer_wv_freak

Yea, Ralph Lundy is at a few places, just check out the website http://www.ralphlundy.com. On the form you can sign up for their keeper camp which is crazy awesome. There are about 3 or4 actual college keeper coaches and one or two coaches that make you nothing but better. I totally recommend it. But be ready to get your butt kicked...in a good way.

nah man..im not the keeper..coach didnt kick him off bro..i think i might know who you are if u play for central and that is how you know about that...but i play defense i have just played keeper for some select teams and stuff and i think i might just play it next year but i want to make sure i have learned the right technique and such and want to be sure i know what im doing..nah our team and straight now and we are playing better but still lookin for some wins..does anyone have the website for those soccerplus camps or anything??

nah man..im not the keeper..coach didnt kick him off bro..i think i might know who you are if u play for central and that is how you know about that...but i play defense i have just played keeper for some select teams and stuff and i think i might just play it next year but i want to make sure i have learned the right technique and such and want to be sure i know what im doing..nah our team and straight now and we are playing better but still lookin for some wins..does anyone have the website for those soccerplus camps or anything??

825651747[/snapback]

Here is the link for SoccerPlus camps.....http://www.soccerpluscamps.com/index.html....I hope this helps.