WHAT ABOUT THA MCMINN CENTRAL CHARGERS

DDD077

man i hear mcminn central has a strong team this year someone said they where bencing 300 all the way across.  The center is Dusty Duggan and he is benchin 360 and squatin 480.  The guards bopth bench about 310 to 320 and the tackles are benchin about the same.  McMinn Central has hit the weights hard they may be descent.

825651692[/snapback]

You can bench all you want there are a lot of other things that make a good football team and Central still has that to prove!

I can tell you first hand that McMinn Central is in better shape than anyone in the state coach Williams workout is a good one when he was at Ooltewah we could play both ways and never get winded the 4th quarter was like the 1st one. We all were in pretty good shape before he took over but he made us feel like we never got any exercise in our lives I used to say I would never get out of shape like this again for the pain I had went through to get here. Give coach Williams some athletes at key positions and they could win it all. I would go to battle for this guy because he loves the game and he cares for his athletes its all business with Williams good luck MCHS win it all in 2005.

I can tell you first hand that McMinn Central is in better shape than anyone in the state coach Williams workout is a good one when he was at Ooltewah we could play both ways and never get winded the 4th quarter was like the 1st one. We all were in pretty good shape before he took over but he made us feel like we never got any exercise in our lives I used to say I would never get out of shape like this again for the pain I had went through to get here. Give coach Williams some athletes at key positions and they could win it all. I would go to battle for this guy because he loves the game and he cares for his athletes its all business with Williams good luck MCHS win it all in 2005.

825652407[/snapback]

So what if a team can bench press tons of weight. What can they power clean? What is their pro agility time? Can they pick up blitzes? They will continue to be a door mat.

However, I wish them luck and am rooting for them.

Edited by shannon

So what if a team can bench press tons of weight.  What can they power clean?  What is their pro agility time?  Can they pick up blitzes?  They will continue to be a door mat.

However, I wish them luck and am rooting for them.

825652413[/snapback]

A team with heart and the strength to go along with it can bring down an elephant meaning if a the other team has a key player or players with their heart and strength they will be watching the game on the sidelines before half if they underestimate them like you have by saying they will continue to be the doormat you are greatly mistaken because what can happen will happen. The key to MCHS success is that they need key players on both sides of the ball and no kids walking the halls ###### way a chance to knock snot bubbles in someone's nose. Because this is team sport and a matter of pride step up to the challenge and MCHS will be victorious. To players from MCHS tell Coach Williams that SergeantOwl22 said good luck this season. Ooltewah takes it in 2005

We had McMinn Central several times last fall.  They had alot of young players last year.  All the games we had of theirs was always close.  They were only a few plays away from winning several more games.

825653393[/snapback]

Obviously you DIDNT have the Central/Polk game. It was the very first game of the season Polk dominated 28-0. That sounded like a real close game. Well i dont know Coach Williams from Central but i have heard they are going to be good this year but i live in Cleveland and the Polk Red/White game was a thriller 14-6. Defense dominated and the running game is 10 times as TUFF as last season. I look for the Chargers going 7-4 this year getting beat by East Ridge, Polk, Notre Dame, and the Playoff game. I also look for the Wildcats to go 12-1 getting beat by a Middle/West Tn team in the third round of the playoffs. I look forward to this upcoming season and seeing who is going to win it all. Good luck to all the teams in East Tn

825652407[/snapback]

Did Coach Williams have a winning record at Ooltewah?

• 1 month later...
Obviously you DIDNT have the Central/Polk game.  It was the very first game of the season Polk dominated 28-0.  That sounded like a real close game.  Well i dont know Coach Williams from Central but i have heard they are going to be good this year but i live in Cleveland and the Polk Red/White game was a thriller 14-6.  Defense dominated and the running game is 10 times as TUFF as last season.  I look for the Chargers going 7-4 this year getting beat by East Ridge, Polk, Notre Dame, and the Playoff game.  I also look for the Wildcats to go 12-1 getting beat by a Middle/West Tn team in the third round of the playoffs.  I look forward to this upcoming season and seeing who is going to win it all.  Good luck to all the teams in East Tn

825654889[/snapback]

Dude, this year Polk is so outta shape that they will suuuuuuuccccckkkk it up...