Select Teams

soccer_wv_freak

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming from your post that you are between 16 and 18 and that you haven't had club experience before, I'd suggest that you look for clubs that have Division 2 teams in addition to their premier sides. In Knoxville there are two large clubs with multiple teams in the age range you suggested. Chattanooga has teams in this range as well, but I don't know how to contact them. Tryouts will occur for nearly all clubs in May and June so now is the time to line up your contacts.

Knoxville links: TVFC Diadora Impact--- http://www.diadoraimpact.com/

Smoky Mountain Soccer Club---- http://www.smsc-knox.com/

Good luck!

the only select team left in chattanooga is Premier Soccer Academy, and they are chattanoogas finest. we have the best players from almost every school in hamilton county, private and public. We may need some more players for state this year but ionno. there is a camp/tryouts in june i think? contact Pedro Kozac for info.

Actually i been playing some club ball my whole life..started out playing for manny sachez but i played for a D3 athens team that we got together my freshman year and we got 2nd in state which was pretty cool...but yeah diadora impact is too expensive..but i might look into smsc..but im not a big fan of PSA i have seen pedro not show up for tourneys or anything and i just dont want to play but yes they are a good team...