Friendship vs. Livingston

LiLprep

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! The scoreboard says FC 3 LA 3.  I knew it would be close, but you Commanders showed us all that you are for real!  Great game!!! Any info on how it went?  :lol:

825658600[/snapback]

I would like to give props the the FC team they played a good agressive game. And they played harder than i have ever seen them play, i respect that. It was a good game both ways. Minus some bad calls that went both ways. Good luck to FC in future games

the game was really good against livingston it was one of the most exciting games that ive seen. i think friendship really suprised everyone on this cause we were expected to get killed. livingston played really good and yall are extreemely fast but i cant post this without mentioning the reffs. they were horrible one of our players got yellowcarded for standing still while another player jumped over his back!

the game was really good against livingston it was one of the most exciting games that ive seen. i think friendship really suprised everyone on this cause we were expected to get killed. livingston played really good and yall are extreemely fast but i cant post this without mentioning the reffs. they were horrible one of our players got yellowcarded for standing still while another player jumped over his back!

825658649[/snapback]

Hey Basketball, welcome to Coach T! I see its your first time. Well not all of us thought you'd get killed. I sure didn't. I've seen you play against District 10 and you have done well. Keep up the good work and we'll see you in the Regional!

825658649[/snapback]

It was a poorly called game both ways. The Refs let the game get out of controlled.

I would like to give props the the FC team they played a good agressive game.  And they played harder than i have ever seen them play, i respect that.  It was a good game both ways.  Minus some bad calls that went both ways.  Good luck to FC in future games

825658612[/snapback]

It was a real close game. the refs did call alot of bad calls both ways. so does anyone know what they do if two teams tie for first place....

I don't know what game you saw to say"homecooking" FSC got a pk with less than 2 min left in the game. despite an there being a hand ball in there box. Please give FSC credit. They out worked Livingston.

There were two of the prettiest goals in the game.

FSC direct kick into the left upper corner.

The other was a volley LA just inside the box.

Both very nice goals.

Both LA and FCS played a great game, it's too bad the chubby ref. showed up!  Can you say "HOME COOKING??????"  I heard the ref was calling the LA players by name.  The ref even threatened to throw some parents out because they were getting on him.......what a jerk.

825658688[/snapback]

Ok i am getting sick and tired of people thinking that the chubby ref is one of our dad's or uncle's as someone stated on another thread. It is a highschool rule that no ref in any sport and have any affilation with any of the players what so ever. That ref has never called games in our favor and also we also got carded also. I think we ended up with two cards. And if the ref was one of our daddy's or uncle's why would he come up with a boogas call in the end to tie the game up in the end?? Yeah thats what i thought.

Ok i am getting sick and tired of people thinking that the chubby ref is one of our dad's or uncle's as someone stated on another thread.  It is a highschool rule that no ref in any sport and have any affilation with any of the players what so ever.  That ref has never called games in our favor and also we also got carded also.  I think we ended up with two cards.  And if the ref was one of our daddy's or uncle's why would he come up with a boogas call in the end to tie the game up in the end??  Yeah thats what i thought.

825659516[/snapback]

First of all, chubby didn't make the call for the PK. The sideline ref did and chubby went along with it. The only call chubby made was to red card FCS's coach. And how do you explain him knowing your player's names, as well as people in the stands? That what I thought.