Middleton and District 14A

middleton tiger fan

Tonight Middleton played JCS. The final score was Middleton 9 JCS 16 in extra innings. the scoring was as follows.

Middleton                                JCS

1st                  5                                          1

2nd                  8                                          1

3rd                  8                                          1

4th                  8                                          2

5th                  8                                          8

6th                  9                                          9

7th                  9                                          9

8th                  9                                          16

As i said on an post before the season started Middleton will suprize some teams this year.

825654222[/snapback]

Middleton is horrible!! JCS just played off tonite, all teams do! aville did against scotts hill, but they sure didnt against middleton. They run ruled yall 2 times right... or is it more...??? o yeh aville over fayette academy tonite 6-1.

Jcsballer2006 you say you had a off night. From my point of veiw I think you over looked Middleton and they surprised you. Also, Middleton had one of their best outfielders out. If he had been their You would have lost. :P

I will not use the excuse of bad umpires but this year I have seen some of the worst ever. They need to find a way to grade the umpires on the job they do and their knowledge of baseball.

Edited by middleton tiger fan

Jcsballer2006 you say you had a off night. From my point of veiw I think you over looked Middleton and they surprised you.  Also, Middleton had one of their best outfielders out. If he had been their You would have lost. :P

I will not use the excuse of bad umpires but this year I have seen some of the worst ever. They need to find a way to grade the umpires on the job they do and their knowledge of baseball.

825655030[/snapback]

No we played bad believe me, middleton has one decent player the rest do not even deserve to wear those ugly uniforms!

No we played bad believe me, middleton has one decent player the rest do not even deserve to wear those ugly uniforms!

825655142[/snapback]

You have your veiw of this and I have mine. Middleton has several good players. There is no reason to run people down by talking about them when you don't even know anything about them. I know that you are upset because you almost lost to Middleton. It would have been hard on you if you had.

Edited by middleton tiger fan