How will catholic and livingston do in 2 3a?

M_Gregory_78

Do these two teams have wut it takes to upset a fulton or a AE? I know that if catholic would have played in the region last year i know for a fact that they would have put a huge bend in the region standings, they had a very very good and tought team with lots of depth. For livingston i havent herd the first thing about them!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do these two teams have wut it takes to upset a fulton or a AE? I know that if catholic would have played in the region last year i know for a fact that they would have put a huge bend in the region standings, they had a very very good and tought team with lots of depth. For livingston i havent herd the first thing about them!

825655557[/snapback]

its better that away......Livingston can sneak up on and bit u and give u a L! and walk away wit a W!

its better that away......Livingston can sneak up on and bit u and give u a L! and walk away wit a W!

825655592[/snapback]

livingston may be good i dont know but i do know that i can not understand anything that you post. it is some of the most incoherent thoughts that i have ever seen spelled out. write a complete sentence please.

livingston may be good i dont know but i do know that i can not understand anything that you post.  it is some of the most incoherent thoughts that i have ever seen spelled out.  write a complete sentence please.

825655741[/snapback]

He is saying if u dont come to play, your gonna get your but kicked!

If you Scott Co. boys were counting on a playoff spot this year with an improved team based on last years region makeup, then reassess your predicament!  With the addition of two high pocketed privates in your region to go along with Fulton and AE, 5th will be the best any of you can hope for!!!!!!!!! :D  :(  :D

825655941[/snapback]

Who are these "high pocketed" privates? Catholic is private...LA is public.

825655557[/snapback]

Your very very right about catholic, i have went and watched them play before! They are very talented. I would rank them about equal with AE if not better

Edited by Hero_45