15U AAU Substate

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet.  All I know is the Clarksville Magic and Nashville Stallions at this point.

825657829[/snapback]

memphis celtics

memphis pump and run

nashville stallions

nashville stallions select

mid-state ballerz white

mid state ballera blue

mba red

clarksville magic

southeast elite

southeast elite tigers

to my knowledge

Edited by Mr.B.com

memphis celtics

memphis pump and run

nashville stallions

nashville stallions select

mid-state ballerz white

mid state ballera blue

mba red

clarksville magic

southeast elite

southeast elite tigers

to my knowledge

825658245[/snapback]

This should be a very interesting substate...You would think the shoe sponsored teams are the favorites...Who knows, host Clarksville Magic has the talent to make a run but will they be able to compete with much bigger and athletic players all weekend?

Wow... it's a shocker to see Memphis Celtics and Memphis Pump 'n Run leaving Memphis for substate... There can't be anyone else in Memphis outside of YOMCA that would force Both teams to leave is there???

Those two would have to be the clear favorites. I had heard SE Elite was going to be down South, but if they are in Nashville, they will be tough as well... Should be an absolutely LOADED substate, possibly more talented than the State Tourney...

Wow... it's a shocker to see Memphis Celtics and Memphis Pump 'n Run leaving Memphis for substate... There can't be anyone else in Memphis outside of YOMCA that would force Both teams to leave is there???

Those two would have to be the clear favorites. I had heard SE Elite was going to be down South, but if they are in Nashville, they will be tough as well... Should be an absolutely LOADED substate, possibly more talented than the State Tourney...

825658535[/snapback]

I agree, there is more talent in this one substate than there will be in 15u state. Its sad only two teams will get to advance to state because this is definitely going to be one of the best substates in a long time. SE Elite Tigers are playing thier 14s up and they're one of the top 14u teams in the state.

B) AirForceOne,  If the SouthEast Elite have the top players for their Silver Team who plays on the Royal Team any big names or players to watch out for in SubStae.

825658879[/snapback]

Oh they certainly have some very good players and are ready to make a push to win that sub-state. They have good size. The Silver team has some names most of you are familiar with like Josh Henley and DeMario Williams.

Royal

Christian Greer (6'5")

O'Neal Braden

Zak Bush

Quan Dudley

Robbie Gonzales (6'8")

Daniel Kelley

Joey Lee (played for Oakridge Bulls last year)

KP McDermott

Rob Murphy (6'4")

Brandon Vandeventer

Silver

Judah Akers

Muniru Bawah (Alabama)

Josh Brown

Tyler Cutter

Josh Henley

Ralphael Gaskins

AJ Green

Tanrrance Landrum (Alabama)