college basketball

Lacy,

I know where Bryan college is....I dont live too far from there. Well about 30 minutes. I have some friends that play at Tenn. Wesleyan. Where did you graduate from? I'm sure we'll be playing ASAP...so I'll keep in touch. By the way, what position do you play?

ladybball21- hey, I was asking coachstix but I don't know what happened to him.  I play for Bryan college in Dayton, TN.  We are a small school and play in the NAIA Division.. we play teams like Tenn. Wesleyan, Covenant College, and some Virginia, Nth. C teams... anyways, I would like to play if you ever do so just let me know... you can email me at lamellon@bryan.edu and my name is Lacy.  Thanks!

825689148[/snapback]

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I graduated from Anderson County HS and not very proud of it! What about you? I am a guard, I can play the 1 or 2 but not much 3 cuz I'm kinda short. Keep me updated!

Lacy, 

I know where Bryan college is....I dont live too far from there. Well about 30 minutes. I have some friends that play at Tenn. Wesleyan. Where did you graduate from?  I'm sure we'll be playing ASAP...so I'll keep in touch. By the way, what position do you play?

825690221[/snapback]

I am leaving Walker Valley out of Cleveland and going to Farragut in Knoxville for my senior year. We've started camps and we just recently found a house so we'll be moving within the next month. My dad lives in Cleveland still so I will keep playing with a group from there. I'm pretty tall so we'll do some teaming up on the rest of the girls. HaHa (With your quickness) <_< If you have AOL IM , my screen name is UTriverball06 if not then I'll keep posting with you or emailing you...Talk to you soon!

I graduated from Anderson County HS and not very proud of it!  What about you? I am a guard, I can play the 1 or 2 but not much 3 cuz I'm kinda short.  Keep me updated!

825690661[/snapback]