How about East Ridge?

ERHSpunk

I umpired their game at Grundy Co and they played well. I thought they were a very good group of kids. Grundy Co is the regular season district champ and it was 0-0 going into the bottom of the sixth, when a couple of errors and a  hit cost East Ridge a couple of runs.

825662928[/snapback]

Mr. Jordan, were you behind the plate or out in the field at the GC ER game?

well the ump behind the plate gave me some good calls, very close to being balls but called strikes. he was a good ump, called it fair both ways of what i could tell. especially for me, b/c like i said there were a few that couldve been called balls, but as for the ump out in the field...there wasnt that many calls he had to make, but he did call a good game..i appreciate yall both b/c i thought going up to grundy we wouldnt hardly get any calls but it was fair both ways. and yes we did hold them till the 6th inning, then they scored 2 on a double( which was their only really good solid hit all night) and that was pretty much the game right there.

Edited by PioneerPride81

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good, it will get lil punks like you off here and quit talking us up in the preseason or anytime of the year

825664459[/snapback]

I'll have to say my experience with East Ridge has been quite good. They are a friendly bunch of guys who play hard and have good attitudes before, during and after the game. They compliment good play on either team. This perspective is from an opposing team, but I feel they deserve credit for good sportsmanship.