Ravenwood vs. Centennial

kinglax08

Does anyone know the score of the game? (Was the game played? or were there storms?)  How did the teams do overall?

825661721[/snapback]

Game was played...we finished up just before thunderstorms began. Ravenwood won 18-5. Both teams played pretty well. Rhs settled the ball when they needed to and pushed it when they had it. the rhs defensive unit played as a whole and forced a lot of turnovers, helping us capitalize in transition. Centennial attackman Jack Cleary played well and managed to put in 4 for the cougars. Great win for rhs to cap off their regular season and advance to semi's.

"How would you play today if you couldn't play tomorrow?"

Tough Loss CHS. A lot of mixed emotion for me. RHS had to beat CHS for us(FHS) to make the playoffs, but i didnt want to see my buddies (Joe, Jack, Jamie, Alan, and Ryan) end their season early. Sometimes i wish we never would have split (we might have even been able to give RHS a run for their money.)

Congrats to ravenwood especially Rhs goalie, John Wilson, and #5 I think its Phillip Burke

John wilson u have really turned into an amazing player maybe we'll get far enough in the tournament so that u and trey haley will get to go one on one

Props to RHS for Great Ball movement it was an exciting game to watch

Jack, Ryan, Joe, Jamie, and Alan great season im sure ill see u guys around especially Joe

you guys know u'll always be # 1 in my heart :huh:

Edited by AndrewJ

John wilson u have really turned into an amazing player maybe we'll get far enough in the tournament so that u and trey haley will get to go one on one

825661877[/snapback]

thanks jensen. appreciate it and hopefully if both of our teams succeed in playoffs yes indeed i'll have trey trey guardin me.. that'd be a good challenging matchup.

good luck to you and the franklin team in playoffs.