CAK LC game cancelled

BigG

To inform anyone who was going to this game, the coaches mutually decided to cancel the game due to the field conditions and future weather. Since we both feel that we will get the chance to play in the region, we did not want to risk the chance of injuring any of our players.

We look forward to the region, and hope to see them there. Good luck LC.

Actually i spoke with ben munro shortly after the game and he said instead of cancelling the game completely that both coaches were hoping to reschedule the game very soon.

825661886[/snapback]

Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule with only 1 week left in regular season left. LC has 3 games this week, and CAK has Webb and Farragut. I would hope that LC will see things through and we will meet in regions (Although I would imagine that Kingston and Oneida have other plans).

We can't wait to play LC. It is one of the highlites of the season. Hope to see you guys in 3 weeks.

LCsoccer... from what I saw, your blue sued shoes are in good hands (or should I say feet). He reminds me a lot of you.

• 2 weeks later...