texas23

When George does a new conference do you guys (beside Texas23 and dandy82) believe that the news conference is scripted so George knows who to ask the questions and has prepared answers he reads?  In his prime time news conference the other night my wife ask was he reading the answer.  Now for my wife to notice something like that ;(I know I was being bias by laughing at the man) but she was dead serious.  She normally doesn't even know who is President. She said He's looking at the paper on his podium with his index finger on the line to see who to ask next and will not take follow up questions.  The other night when he closed the conference he said thank you for your answers and God Bless America.  That was a Freudian slip up because of him having the answers and the questions being scripted. Now boys what say you? ;)

825667768[/snapback]

Your wife does not typically know who the president is? But George is stupid.

Your wife does not typically know who the president is?  But George is stupid.

825667818[/snapback]

Talk about me adding something to a thread that wasn't mention. Did I say anything about George being stupid? Talking about a Freudian slip up. I'm like Cheney now you stupid mother f_____. Beside she's blonde. :ph34r:

Announcements