USJ QUESTION

mustangs2005

It happened when usj played us (westview) and his coach sent him off and then he left but i am not exactly sure that he quit but its a good possibility.

825668729[/snapback]

i know a player doesn't make the team-but losing him is a BIG deal-next to nick glover he is one of their mvp's. he scored both of the goals against d-burg in the semi's of the BOW. stjohndoe-are you there man? what happened?

i know a player doesn't make the team-but losing him is a BIG deal-next to nick glover he is one of their mvp's.  he scored both of the goals against d-burg in the semi's of the BOW.  stjohndoe-are you there man? what happened?

825668775[/snapback]

Stjohndoe, talk to us. What happened?

not 100% on this, but i think stjohndoe is john st. george who is the guy that you guys are talkin about. so, if he did quit then i don't think he'll be on here anymore.

825669402[/snapback]

rumor is he got a yellow card at the westview game for arguing w/the ref then after he got the yellow he had some more choice words for the ref which would have gotten the team a red but leonardi sent him to the showers to appease the ref and avoid the red. i hope he hasn't quit- he's a talented player-leo did what was right for the team to avoid the red-#3 take your medicine but dont quit!!