District tournament @ Fly Park

CoachM2

How is the district tournament going at Fly Park??

825668875[/snapback]

Ravenwood beat Franklin 7-6 in a wild one. Hickman Co beat Hillwood 6-1. Ravenwood meets Hickman Co on Tuesday to see who will face Centennial in the loosers bracket final on Wednesday.

Brentwood beat Centennial 7-1. Centennial was cruising along with a 1-0 lead going into the bottom of the 6th. Brentwood got a leadoff single and after 3 straight misplayed bunts, a single, and a bases clearing triple by J Mayer the Bruins were able to pull away from the Cougars for the 3rd time this season. Good luck to all 4 remaining teams in their quest to make the region tournament.

:)  How is the Hillwood Girl? I don't know her name but she got hurt when a line drive hit her right in the bridge of the nose and the lower forehead.  She was down for quite awhile.

825669049[/snapback]

My understanding from talking with HW coach, is shes has a broken nose, but no other structural damage. It was a scary moment. I am thankful she seems to be ok.