Next Year

lax08

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok we will see how good he is... o but wait each year is always a rebuilding year for any team... but wait who does mccallie have any players to take the all american spots... i know there are some talented players... but any to take the all american position? And look at MUS's team... the MUS team has many young players now since the seniors graduated... we will see the MUS vs. Mccallie game

Edited by laxripper

Henry man...calm down. Jason will be filling Jimbo's shoes, but it will take time he has alot of room to fill. You cannot throw him into his first game and expect much, except maybe ###### his pants. But i believe he will slowly evolve into a great goalie. but give him time...And also bout the all american thing you never know who will get it until the season so i wouldnt say that there arent any players on MUS. look forward to another great year hopefully itll go our way next year.

HAHA, Im just jokin around russell. I have never seen Jason Daniel play so i dont have any room to talk. Also, I stink so that doesn't give me any room to talk either. I love you Russell!!!!!!!!!

And for you laxripper, wipe your eyes, im just making friendly conversation...

Edited by StraightUpLaxin