Travel Ball 18U

oh yeah. Ran into them and East Cobb Vipers last year. Both VERY soild teams. (18U)

That area does not have many teams, but they are loaded big time. They also have much more playing time and typically sweep the best TN teams early in the season due to their High Schools playing in the fall.

Edited by deadeye

Has anyone run across the East Cobb Bullets in all their tourney travels?What kind of team do they seem to be?Played in the Colorado Fireworks and Southeastern Dynamite in South Carolina last summer.Any Nighthawk or Edge people run into them?

825674570[/snapback]

Hi, I'm the coach for the Xtreme Edge 18U and we've played the East Cobb Bullets a couple times in tournaments in Birmingham and Atlanta. They are a very good and well coached team. A great organization that used to have about three levels of teams at each age group with the cream of the crop making up their Gold or "A" team. Each team is a step up in talent, if a girl does not perform well she gets moved down. What I remember best is that they are a very good hitting team. In one game we started a pitcher that was a little slow with good movement, they hit her hard, so we went to our number one pitcher who throws hard mostly a riser they never missed a beat.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info.Sounds like my daughter may have big shoes to fill.Hopefully she can meet the challenge.She had a good tryout,but going to an established team where you don't know anybody can be intimidating.we felt like the coaches were good and they are playing a good schedule so hopefully she will make new friends and grow as a player.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The gustatory amalgamation of succulent pork chops juxtaposed with verdant greens indeed evokes a sensory delight. Clint's narrative, imbued with the ethos of resilience, navigated the tumultuous waters of the 1980s with commendable fortitude. As for the prospective successor to the coaching helm, the mention of esteemed mentor Nick Saban's absence prompts a discerning hesitation towards alternative candidates, for excellence is the sole criterion deemed worthy of emulation.  Pray, may I inquire as to your esteemed identity? Are you perchance a luminary within the domain of coaching, endowed with unparalleled wisdom and insight?
    • The individual in question appears to engage in prolific posting without a discernible purpose. It is my conjecture that, in offline interactions, they derive considerable satisfaction from their own verbal expressions. 
    • Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!