Uncle Stimpy

UncleStimpy

Since my daughter completed her high school career tonight, I thought this would be a good time for me to make my last post and sign off of CoachT. I'll let the arguments, predictions, and smart remarks be made by those with a little more rooting interest than myself from here on out. If I offended anyone on here with my remarks, I apologize. That was not my intention. As hard as it is for anyone who knows me to believe, from here on out I will be a SILENT, casual observer. Be nice to each other.

Jessie,

I don't know who got more enjoyment over the last four years, you or me. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I am so proud of you for what you have endured and for what you have accomplished. I know it has never been easy, but noone ever outworked you off the court or field, and noone outhustled you on it. You have been a joy to watch. Keep working hard. I love you 33.

Edited by UncleStimpy

Since my daughter completed her high school career tonight, I thought this would be a good time for me to make my last post and sign off of CoachT.  I'll let the arguments, predictions, and smart remarks be made by those with a little more rooting interest than myself from here on out.  If I offended anyone on here with my remarks, I apologize. That was not my intention.  As hard as it is for anyone who knows me to believe, from here on out I will be a SILENT, casual observer.  Be nice to each other.

Jessie,

I don't know who got more enjoyment over the last four years, you or me.  I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  I am so proud of you for what you have endured and for what you have accomplished.  I know it has never been easy, but noone ever outworked you off the court or field, and noone outhustled you on it.  You have been a joy to watch.  Keep working hard.  I love you 33.

825679173[/snapback]

Great Post! One of the best I have see this year.