McMinn/Hendersonville

McMnnSccrFan

I would love to see McMinn win this one, but i dont think they have it in them. From what i hear, they will have to play their very best to win. If they play their best, i think they have a good chance to not only win this game, but to also win state. But you never know what team will show up. Hopefully i will be able to make the trip to Memphis to see them.

GO TRIBE!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it really matter who plays who in the first round?

In order to win the state tournament, you must beat the best in the state, and what better way to set the tone than to beat the number one ranked team in the first round. If McMinn wins their first game then they deserve to be in the semis just like every other first found winner.

As to the second part. yes they have a chance to win against Hendersonville. This is the "Second Season" and any team can win on any given day. Do not underestimate any team when it comes to the tournament.

As much as i thought mcminn would win, there season has come to an end. They lost 5-1 tonight. Andy Slack had the lone goal. I see this as a bitter end for some of these seniors, especially Jared Price. I know how badly he wanted to win a state championship. But, he had a Great career at McMinn and did a lot for this program... best of luck to him in the future. And good luck to all these seniors, Pat Hinshaw, Robert Axley, Aaron Stansell, and Brandon Armstrong.