Region 1 Single A

BIG DAWG 71

i wish yall well this season i hope you do well i really do.....and more than likely its gonna be a good game you might win we might win only god above knows who is gonna win the game.....do you play for hampton.....just for the record i respect everybody on the gridiron but i dont fear none of them which im sure u play or have played thats the way u have to be in the game of football.......if you wanna talk more about football.....give me an email at lakerguy401@hotmail.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG DAWG...STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HAMPTON. THIS IS ABROUND NUMBER 10 OR SO. NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FLIP ABOUT THE HAMPTON BULLDOGS.JUST B/C THEY DROIPPED FROM 2A TO 1A DOESNT MEAN JACK. DO YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE SMITH COUNTY IS DROPPING FROM 3A TO 2A THAT IT MEANS THEY ARE GHOING TO WALK IN AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO WORSHIP THE GROUND THEY WALK UPON. ALL OF YOUR THREAD ARE THE SAME CRAP, "REGION 1-1A, YOUR PREDICTIONS PLEASE" SO DO US ALL A FAVOR, AND HIT THE WEIGHT ROOM IF YOU WANNA DO SOME TALKIN!

BIG DAWG...STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HAMPTON. THIS IS ABROUND NUMBER 10 OR SO. NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FLIP ABOUT THE HAMPTON BULLDOGS.JUST B/C THEY DROIPPED FROM 2A TO 1A DOESNT MEAN JACK. DO YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE SMITH COUNTY IS DROPPING FROM 3A TO 2A THAT IT MEANS THEY ARE GHOING TO WALK IN AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO WORSHIP THE GROUND THEY WALK UPON. ALL OF YOUR THREAD ARE THE SAME CRAP, "REGION 1-1A, YOUR PREDICTIONS PLEASE" SO DO US ALL A FAVOR, AND HIT THE WEIGHT ROOM IF YOU WANNA DO SOME TALKIN!

825686508[/snapback]

lil john, you seem like such an angry person. why does it matter if he makes 48505 different threads about hampton? its terrible if it gets you that upset. Big Dawg is just excited about the upcoming year. you cant be mad at someone who is just pumped up thier football team. you are right, however, it does not matter about dropping down unless you do something. (which big dawg realizes) oh and for the record, i give a flying flip. :lol:

lil john, you seem like such an angry person. why does it matter if he makes 48505 different threads about hampton? its terrible if it gets you that upset. Big Dawg is just excited about the upcoming year. you cant be mad at someone who is just pumped up thier football team. you are right, however, it does not matter about dropping down unless you do something. (which big dawg realizes) oh and for the record, i give a flying flip. :justwrestle:

825686528[/snapback]

thumb