Region 1 Single A

BIG DAWG 71

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to study your history, Bailey.  West Greene played Cloudland all the way up to 1992 before they finally realized that they couldn't beat Cloudland.  So, they tried to find an easier opponent, but then they realized they could lose to anybody, hehe.  So, they put Cloudland back on the schedule because they figured hey, we killed by everybody else, so we might as well start taking thrashings from Cloudland again.  :angry: How do you like that for a history lesson, bailey! :P

And Ro 84, I don't need no slim jim reciever telling me to give it a rest.  The title of this thread is Region 1 single A, not Region 2.  If you don't like whats being said then stay in your own yard.  You don't see me on Oneida threads.  thumb

825689717[/snapback]

Come on Storm. I can talk here, I have a little right to haha. Hey I'm on your all's side though, I picked you all to win this region. I hope after you all win it this year that maybe you will take it a little easier on these others guys haha.

The hampton bulldogs will win the confrence easy!!!!

I'm a hardcore bulldog fan, J.C. has them boy's working hard

I havent seen or heard of this much excitment in years from this team...

watch out for them dogs.............................................................................

Hey Bailey thats why you guys lose all the time. You whine and cry about injuries and make excuses about why you lose. Cloudland did lose to Hampton and barely beat North Greene, but did finish with a winning season and the conference title. Their sideline looked like the morgue my friend. Cloudland football is about toughness and playing through adversity. West Greene football is about giving up and running to momma if you get cleated. If I was your athletic director, I'd shut your football program down and make cheerleaders out of you pathetic poo-boys. You never know, you might win a spot in the Longest Yard 2! :ph34r:

we will see who makes excuses after the 26th of august.......can we help that we break ankles tear acls mcls and everything else..........if u find somebody who can play with anything like that i would like to shake their hand.........and by the way our athletic director is proud of our football team........he supports us more than anybody........and we dont run to our mommas........and by the way im not sayin anything more im tired of arguing with a moron like you so if u wanna fight bring it to cloudland on august 26th

Injuries can be prevented if you work out instead of playing on computers and drinking Mountain Dew. Maybe if you lost some excessive baggage, you won't get hurt! :o Since you are getting ready to cry, I'll show you a little mercy. Goooooooooooooooo Buffaloes!!!!! Heheheheheahahahahaha!! :(<_<

im not about to cry believe me the only time i cry is at funerals or after surgery.........i work out like im suppose too...........but i still got hurt.......i dont need to lose no excess baggage as you call it..........it has been good to me the ladies love it.....im gonna be a sport about this.......although i know cloudland people think we stink.........im gonna say good luck to them........this season.......and by the way i dont want nobodys mercy.......if i need mercy ill walk off the field and give the coach my pads on the way out.........and just for the record we dont stink as bad as people think we do......everyone of our seniors have gotten letters of intrest from some college..........take me for example i have gotten letters of intrest from Campbellsville,Kenyon,Davidson, and a bunch of other lil schools like that......i wish they was division 1 schools but their not so i live with it...........GOOD LUCK TO THE HIGHLANDERS THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!! thumb