Jellico

jellicofan22

Jellico's summer workout program was: Lifting weights (bench press, squat, power clean, incline press, lethal weapon, dead lift), plyometric boxes, ladders, dots, 10's, 20's, 30's, 40's, and 100's, and run track.

Jellico is going to Oneida Thursday for a 7 on 7.

Jellico is also taking 36 players to Tennessee Tech University's High School Football Camp on August 1st.

Jellico has a new caoch that has been making us work hard everyday since January to try to improve our football team.

825701780[/snapback]

Sounds like you guys are going in the right direction.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland needs to quit dogging teams like Jellico, Cosby, and Unaka. They should be worried about playing teams like Williamsburg, KY. Williamsburg went undefeated last year until the third round of the playoffs.

825701781[/snapback]

Does one of them play Williamsburg? Last year we played Williamsburg and they had an awesome team. Tackling them was like trying to catch a fly with your hand. I heard they lost around 16 seniors though. We play them again this year. But you never know Williamsburg could still be good.

Its good to know that they have a new coach. last year it looked like they had three really good players on the team but after a few quarters they got frustrated and sorta quit. They have one good mascot though he cheered for his team even when some high skool punks were doggin him and he even signed autographs. Thats what u call a dedicated mascot

Its good to know that they have a new coach. last year it looked like they had three really good players on the team but after a few quarters they got frustrated and sorta quit. They have one good mascot though he cheered for his team even when some high skool punks were doggin him and he even signed autographs. Thats what u call a dedicated mascot

825701837[/snapback]

What kind of loser would get an autograph from a mascot from Jellico? :lol: You all need to get my autograph when we come through that trashy hick town this year. I am space mountain, man. So are the Cloudland Highlanders, and we've proven that we are winners wherever we go. thumb

Jellico's summer workout program was: Lifting weights (bench press, squat, power clean, incline press, lethal weapon, dead lift), plyometric boxes, ladders, dots, 10's, 20's, 30's, 40's, and 100's, and run track.

Jellico is going to Oneida Thursday for a 7 on 7.

Jellico is also taking 36 players to Tennessee Tech University's High School Football Camp on August 1st.

Jellico has a new caoch that has been making us work hard everyday since January to try to improve our football team.

825701780[/snapback]

I remember when u guys came up to scott co. for a weight comp. You guys have quite a few really strong guys! Can this new coach put u guys in the playoffs tho??

Did u jellico make the playoffs last year?

I remember when u guys came up to scott co. for a weight comp. You guys have quite a few really strong guys! Can this new coach put u guys in the playoffs tho??

Did u jellico make the playoffs last year?

825702085[/snapback]

Thanks man, we really tried in the weight room to get ready for that Scott County thing. You guys had some really strong players too. That running back whos name i believe is Smith is one of the strongest players ive ever seen. Yeah I think we will make the playoffs this year. We made the playoffs last year but went to Midway first round and they beat us pretty bad.