Clinton football

sideburnz1

I also heard the scrimmage was a tie and i heard the Clinton players were laying some pretty good licks on the scott players. So i believe it must have been the

Scott jv and freshman putting up the rest of the td's.

825714590[/snapback]

No Scotts Jv nor Freshman scored. Scotts RB ran 4 td's would of been 5 if the first one of the game wouldent of been called back. Then i think somone else scored

Edited by running riot

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not 4 TD, first one got called back on a clip , 2nd one should of been called back on a hold, it was a dinky shovel pass, and the last one broke real late in the scrimmage, so he had 1 legit. but he got rocked at the end by #51 little feller though Clinton had 3 TD's so it was really like 3-1 , clinton scored on a TE pass, and like a 50 yrd run up the middle, then I think they had a long pass go to one of their WR that's varsity though...

Was not 4 TD, first one got called back on a clip , 2nd one should of been called back on a hold, it was a dinky shovel pass, and the last one broke real late in the scrimmage, so he had 1 legit. but he got rocked at the end by #51 little feller though Clinton had 3 TD's so it was really like  3-1 , clinton scored on a TE pass, and like a 50 yrd run up the middle, then I think they had a long pass go to one of their WR that's varsity though...

825714650[/snapback]

NO he had 4 and dont call them luck just cause he ran over about 5 of yuns and yuns scored once on a run and once on a pass thats it and he got back up didnt he??? What bout them highlanders sticking yuns everyplay.

Final score

Scott: 5 Td's

Clinton: 2

B)Hey Everybody I'm AN Ex-Dragon And Their #1 Fan I Was At Scott Co. Yesterday

And I Have To Say The Varsity Tied But Our Freshmen Got Beat.

The Final Score Was

Varsity- Clinton-3 Scott Co-3

Freshmen- Clinton-1 Scott Co-3

And If Anybody Has Anything Else To Say I Don't Care Unless Of Course You Were

There.

Final Record 7-3 if we catch a few breaks and catch Oak Ridge Early

#1 only had 3 TD's total 2 long runs and 1 shovel pass. and that's all S.C. scored, look at it on film but 2 of those would of been called back.. most defintley the first one....#1 is all S.C. had though nothing happend to anybody else, Clinton's defense finally started playing i think i counted about 6 sacks on varsity and INT. and as for #1 gettin stuck in the backfield on one of the last series.. he did get back up , but he never gained another yard.. they might of gave it to him like 2 more times and it was a stop at the LOS the rest of the time they tried to pass.. SC had a couple good licks, but I think Clinton handed it to em' when the QB was rolling around #4 knocked the crap out of #1for SC he was slow gettin up on that one.. #4 for Clinton was doin pretty good.

Edited by CHSdragz927

#1 only had 3 TD's total 2 long runs and 1 shovel pass. and that's all S.C. scored, look at it on film but 2 of those would of been called back.. most defintley the first one....#1 is all S.C. had though nothing happend to anybody else, Clinton's defense finally started playing i think i counted about 6 sacks on varsity and INT. and as for #1 gettin stuck in the backfield on one of the last series.. he did get back up , but he never gained another yard.. they might of gave it to him like 2 more times and it was a stop at the LOS the rest of the time they tried to pass.. SC had a couple good licks, but I think Clinton handed it to em' when the QB was rolling around #4 knocked the crap out of #1for SC he was slow gettin up on that one.. #4 for Clinton was doin pretty good.

825714777[/snapback]

I was there i played. #1 had 4 td's bye himself. Think what you want

FINAL SCORE: Varsity

SCOTT: 5

CLINTON:3 we watched it on film today.