Best Golfer

Guest thedragon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

No, stop, get off of your knees and stop worshiping cookville golf.

haha good one jus wait till next golf season.. who yall got horenkamp, wallace, emery, and who hughes does he play for yall hughes barton? and whoever you are... but i honestly think the best golfer in the state wasnt even listed JASON MILLARD noone can argue with that ill have to give it to my boy... but riverdale will be the team to lookout for the have recruted lexus to come play for them so they will be tough they'll have jason lexus skip ryan and sumone else im forgetten next golf season will be the best ever the most competition

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me on the poll that most people think Tyler Cassedy is the best golfer in the state though not many people has talked about him...

Your right i play with tyler all the time he really is good hes under rated. people dont talk bout him much cuz he plays for a crappy team so he really doent have anyway for alotta people to see or hear bout him much. but yes your right he is really good

Seems to me on the poll that most people think Tyler Cassedy is the best golfer in the state though not many people has talked about him...

Your right i play with tyler all the time he really is good hes under rated. people dont talk bout him much cuz he plays for a crappy team so he really doent have anyway for alotta people to see or hear bout him much. but yes your right he is really good

Well I know that i've talked to a few people from RBS who know him and have played against him, and they've said he's really good...but I never hear anything about him on here...so I was just curious...thanx...

haha good one jus wait till next golf season.. who yall got horenkamp, wallace, emery, and who hughes does he play for yall hughes barton? and whoever you are... but i honestly think the best golfer in the state wasnt even listed JASON MILLARD noone can argue with that ill have to give it to my boy... but riverdale will be the team to lookout for the have recruted lexus to come play for them so they will be tough they'll have jason lexus skip ryan and sumone else im forgetten next golf season will be the best ever the most competition

Hughes Barton plays for Oakland. Riverdale tried to get Lexus, but he tells me that he is staying at Oakland even though he does want to come to either Siegel or Riverdale. You're forgetting Matt Stephans on Riverdale. Good dependable player to have on the team and yes Jason is one of the best in the state. :P

Hughes Barton plays for Oakland. Riverdale tried to get Lexus, but he told me he is gonna stay at Oakland, but he wants to go to either Siegel or Riverdale. Your forgetten Matt Stephens for riverdale. good dependable player to have on the team, and yeah jason is one of the best. Still watch out for Siegel. :P

Who are you kinda explain to me with out sayin ur name cuz i kno i know you but i jus dont know if im thinkin of the right person did i mention ur name in my post on who siegle has