Pearl Cohn at Maplewood

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
I think playing in two jamborees by the football team is against the rules.

Pearl- Cohn IN Marsall CO. jamboree

Pearl- Cohn IN Metro jamboree

One & One = Two!!!!!!!

825725983[/snapback]

PC was not in a metro jamboree last week. They played in week zero against Glencliff and won 19-16. Maybe their JV played in a jamboree or their freshmen played but I doubt coach Fitzgerald allowed his varsity to play a jamboree on top of a season opener in one weekend. Good try shadow thumb

Hey boski, I like how you changed muffin's post to something completely different then quoted him as saying something that he did not ever say. That is something that one of these days you will learn is not to be done. Maybe if you were going to English class then you would know that already :lol:B)

I don't know how this one will turn out, but i do know some things Maplewood must do in order to slow down the firebirds. As with any Fitzgerald team, you must stop the run. No matter the QB or WR, Fitz WILL run the ball! The second thing they must do is put pressure on Mason at QB. They busted him up pretty good last year when he was a freshman. If they get to him early, maybe it'll jar his memory. The third thing is not to let the big WR Mason build up his confidence. No one will be able to match up with him size-wise, but Doris Armstrong is the DC at Maplewood; enuff said! The Panthers have a tough opener, no doubt, but on Friday night under the lights anything can happen! Do Not count the Panthers out just yet, the last few meetings have been suprisingly close, this is a rivalry! We'll know for sure around 9:30 p.m. Friday.

825724410[/snapback]

PC was not in a metro jamboree last week.  They played in week zero against Glencliff and won 19-16.  Maybe their JV played in a jamboree or their freshmen played but I doubt coach Fitzgerald allowed his varsity to play a jamboree on top of a season opener in one weekend.  Good try shadow thumb

Hey boski, I like how you changed muffin's post to something completely true then quoted him as saying something that he says all the time.  That is something that one of these days i will learn to do.  Maybe if i were going to manners school then i would know how to keep my mouth shut already :blink:  :rolleyes:

825726004[/snapback]

you like that? i do too.. what ? thats what he meant to say(joking) ... and i did not violate any rules within "my post" i can change whatever i want.. so maybe one of the days you will learn ..this forum is based on opinions and everyone has one..and my friend ive done the english class thing 10 years ago ..on the other hand you guys might want to take sense of humor 101 ..its a free course

have some fun..its not like you are getting paid for this ...

and remeber firebireds are going down!

GO PANTHERS!

c/o 95!

Guest catfish-hunter
i hope they back it up as well ..

i hate eating crow

825728141[/snapback]

One of us is eating crow tonight but it isn't gonna be you!!! PC lost to Maplewood 14-12 and from what I hear it was despite a 200+ yds. performance on the ground from Pearl Cohn tailback Bobby Council, who rushed for a TD and returned a punt 80yds. for a TD in the Firebirds loss. For the second time in as many weeks Mason threw a pick that got returned for six and this time it cost the Firebirds a win.

Congrats to your Maplwood Panthers on the win because they proved me and quite a bit of others wrong in the Big Ones Contest this week thumb

One of us is eating crow tonight but it isn't gonna be you!!!  PC lost to Maplewood 14-12 and from what I hear it was despite a 200+ yds. performance on the ground from Pearl Cohn tailback Bobby Council, who rushed for a TD and returned a punt 80yds. for a TD in the Firebirds loss.  For the second time in as many weeks Mason threw a pick that got returned for six and this time it cost the Firebirds a win. 

Congrats to your Maplwood Panthers on the win because they proved me and quite a bit of others wrong in the Big Ones Contest this week thumb

825729087[/snapback]

" i told you so " .. yes it was sloppy ..but it was a win, good game PC ..you guys never gave up, fought hard all the way to the end...and the rain and mud took a toll on this game turnovers and special teams were key in this game ..the score very well could have been 24 - 6 with maplewood losing focus in the 4th quarter leading 14 -6 were stopped inside the 20 yrd line 2 times, had a FGA blocked on the other end maplewood forced PC to turn the ball over on several drives ..and the Punt return with just under 3 min left in the game was a great play..poor tackling on maplewoods part..that lead to PC kicking and recovering an onside kick..and maplewoods defense stepped up to seal it for the firebirds.. firebird fans and a few players didnt take it so well..venting their anger on the crowd ..

oh well .. thats metro fooball ...its rough son!!

play of the game PC tailback Bobby Council breaks loose on a 60 + yard run no defenders in sight a sure TD ..you would think ..on his way to the inzone he fumbles the ball out of bounds and falls just outside the 10 yard line..maplewoods defense holds them off and forces a turnover on downs

Good win Panthers!

just keep your focus..this was almost the one that got away

c/o 95!

Edited by boski