7A/7AA

Guest tigerlily

Guest tigerlily

O.K., the 2005-2006 season is almost here. What to expect? How is Jackson County? Can they really pull off the predicted 5 straight state titles as hoped?? How is Smith County, I think they have the best home games, with the band, cheerleaders and fan base they always are the best host, and have some real talent on the floor. Baxter and Livingston is always great, Clarkrange has some tougher competetion this year and Brandi Brown is still playing in York. Should be a GREAT season. Lets hear the scoop!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7aa also a tough district with LA, york,upperman and smith any of them 4 could take the district

825726854[/snapback]

No doubt about that. It's the toughest statewide, too.

Just meant I couldn't comment on this year's finish. I know one thing: there's probably two or three teams from the district who could win state. That's been the case for quite some time.

Gold ball goes to district 7A, and to district 13AA! B)

A- Jackson Co , Clarkrange (maybe in a huge upset)...I smell a 5 peat coming!

AA- Dyersburg (AAA runnerup last year) is now in 13AA, along with Westview, Obion Co, Crockett Co, and Gibson Co should all be loaded. Not to mention last years district 12AA champion Milan coming in (they have a sophomore that is a stud)...oh yeah, and the region has single A state runnerup USJ and AAA power Jax NS coming into region 7AA....

I already need a puke bag!

In 7A, there's no doubt that Jackson County and Clarkrange are 1-2, but I suspect there will be some noise made during the season (maybe the post-season, too) by at least one or two more teams.

The toughest Class A district in the state is now even tougher.

Can't comment on AA.

825726797[/snapback]

Its definetly w/o gotten tougher and because it's always so competitive w/ tough teams like Clarkrange in the district...now the addition of Jackson Co....wow...THe gold ball will definetaly come to 7a this year...