GRACE GIRLS SOCCER

tuffnstuff

Grace beat CSAS tonight 10-0. I think the keeper touched the ball twice all game. Very uneventful win. Good possession - nothing fancy. Alot of players with new faces on the field tonight so I am guessing they pulled their starters fairly early. I got there well into the first half - wrong game to go to tonight. Any score on the CCS game tonight?

so it seems that csas has nohing we (sqhs) play them over fall break i assume it will be an easy one??

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sister is just killin people man... 3 goals and 1 assist tonight... not bad for an eighth grader... keep it up shorty!

your sister is good...she scored like 3 on us maybe......... thats really impressive play from an eight grader....shell be something special!! if you taught her congradulations!

my sister is just killin people man... 3 goals and 1 assist tonight... not bad for an eighth grader... keep it up shorty!

I agree. C your sis is a beast animal. Definately will end up being one of the best players to come out of Grace. She is already dominant but she has 4 years to improve and tweak her game.

Edited by Boys II Men

I agree. C your sis is a beast animal. Definately will end up being one of the best players to come out of Grace. She is already dominant but she has 4 years to improve and tweak her game.

i agree she will improve dramatically, especially during the select season and in the summer. she is playin on a D1 team that is an age group above her and she will see some good players. she will get better and next year will be special at grace, i don't think there are too many seniors on the team this year... maybe 2 or 3, but they are loaded with juniors.

anywayz, does anyone know the match-ups for the tournaments yet? let me know ASAP Boys II Men. oh PS- don't let your water run dry... :thumb:

We have a first round bye. There is a game tonight that will finalize the bracets, but it looks like we will play the winner of McMinn vs. Boyd on Tuesday at 7:00 at Grace, with the finals at 7:00 on Thursday.

Hope things are going good for ya man!

i will be out of school all next week for fall break but we have 2 games (wed and sat) so we will be practicing all week... I will be leaving for NC on tuesday, so if you guys get through i will have to make my appearance at the final on thursday. hopefully the girls will get a little bit more enthusiastic come tourny time. anywayz see ya!