Mcewen vs. Forrest

Orangefanallday

McEwen[/url]Football77' date='Aug 27 2005 - 10:02 AM']idk how good they are this year. all i know is that they lost to columbia acadamy last week. I guess that we will find out when we watch tha game film this week. but it should be a good game. Everybody should come and watch.

825729352[/snapback]

all us warrior fans will be out there to support u guys, im not gonna miss a game after the game against perry county, i think the croud was into that game, the best game i ever saw, yall can whip forrest

Warrior, sorry but i think the exact opposite. Forrest is looking for a win, and I think that Friday night is gonna be it!! Good Luck Rockets! WHIP MCEWEN!!

825731698[/snapback]

i think eric beard is going to have an aweosme game his number is 36 he is a great athlete so tell your quarterback to watch out for the 230 lb. LB THEY CALL HIM THE BUS.

Warriors are coming into this game cutting tree's down Mcewen by 14

825732154[/snapback]

Okay.. Who Are You?

i think eric beard is going to have an aweosme game his number is 36 he is a great athlete so tell your quarterback to watch out for the 230 lb. LB  THEY CALL HIM THE BUS.

825733969[/snapback]

And i think i know who you are... but since when do we call him the bus? lol we've always called him beard... or beefy.

i got mcewen by 6, but i hope its not that close,

Go Warriors

825733977[/snapback]

And Who are you?