Is Walker Valley the real deal this year

Guest thedragon

thats what im saying..why dont you just let us know who you are..and i was just stating the ring and stuff to let you know he has experience on the field..but tufnstuff..just because he might chew a kid out if thats what you have seen and thats what you are calling "belittling" then thats definately your opinion..but bottom line..he doesnt belittle his players..and i have seen plenty of coaches pick up things and throw them and plenty of that stuff..so don't even just pinpoint one coach..thats pretty much stupid..but it seems to me like you are the only person who thinks that..so maybe you need to think about it some more because everyone else on here has a total opposite opinion..but oh well..

825751260[/snapback]

As stated before I disagree with TuffnStuffs opinion on Tom but this is also my opinion. I believe we all have now stated our opinions lets let this one die, its getting to the point of "sticks and stones".

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Puffnstuff,

How about letting the kids talk and keep your OLD opinion to yourself. In every reply these kids have showed more class than you will ever have. I don't agree with everything Tom says or does but he is the coach. I do agree it should be first about the kids then the game, and not about the coaches record. I just haven't met a coach in this area that feels that way or acts that way. These kids have a lot more going on in their lives than just soccer. They need coaches who can teach them how to handle loosing as well as winning. They need coaches who care about the kids and whats going on in their lives and not just what the kid can do for the team. These kids are proud of their school and have respect for their coach. Instead of slamming their coach and the kids for their opinion you should be congratulating them for this. The kids need to be proud of their school and support their classmates who are out there working hard and trying their best to win. Before you slam another coach get your facts straight I was at the game about the hand shaking, total misunderstanding blown out of proportion by a bunch of adults. This is your opinion and you have that right but I wonder how many people would say the same about you if not worst!

Give it up boys, just give it up. What has your team done lately? Any bragging rights there? To be honest with you I do have a life outside of Coach T and I quote Chadwick when I say "I was attending to it, sorry"

I have a life outside of CoachT also and its called a family and a job.

However I will once again take time to counter your comment as you started this by attacking Tom Bayliss and his team. See my earlier post.

Once again you don't respond to those countering you with a class statement but again go after the team by asking "what has your team done lately"? In the first place I don't believe your problem is with any girls on the team (or is it?) so quit letting your dislike of Bayliss be aimed at a bunch of his players. I will however answer you question of what has the team done lately, the Lady Mustangs beat CSAS 7-0 Monday, tied Cleveland on Tuesday, and then went backout in the heat the last 2 days and worked hard (just like the other area teams, good or bad) to get better. The ladies are now 4-3-1 which is not bad for a very young and inexperienced team. Now if you have any more derogatory comments or questions about the team state them and if not you have already made your feelings about Bayliss known, and regardless of your opinion none of what you have stated has occured this season, and that is for certain. Thus all opinions regarding Bayliss have been expresed on this post by all, which by the way was originally about the team, only you made it about the coach only and even then with attacks on his team.

I would think you could now go find something positive to do with your time and your life.

Sir, my original intent in saying that "I was attending to my life" was merely to acknowledge the length of time since my last post and to quote Seekinghisface in jest. It was intended to be a response to when Chadwick asked if he had "silenced the lambs?" Sorry if you misunderstood that portion.

Secondly, I had been out of pocket myself for a number of days and I was not aware who they were playing and if positive things were happening. That was my question - had they done good things lately and if they had braggin rights. Since the post was so short it may have appeared that I was being "derrogatory" as you put it - again sorry. Next time I will endeavor to write a novel of a post so that I don't sound so abrupt.

NEXT - I was asking the players to "give it up" because I have had enough of the antagonism and attack. I made two posts that were not directed to his players. I would like for this to stop. And, yes you sound proud of the girls and it sounds like they are very deserving of your praise. The accomplishments of the CSAS game is great; as well as the tie with Cleveland. Thank you for your information.

Please just drop it. I stated my opinion about Bayliss already and it is over.

Please don't get the players all bent up and out of shape again. I am adult enough to know when the point is mute and the issue closed.

Please don't add fuel to the fire again.

harsh words kids!!!! :blink: