Adamsville vs. Houston

CardinalsFootball

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;) I was @ the game last night and still can't believe what happened. If that is what the coaches decided, then that is it. I can't imagine how disgusted the boys from A'ville are. If they play with that same intensity and eliminate the mental mistakesit might be pretty ugly on the scoreboard for Houston Co.! I've waited to see what kind of team they would have this season and it looks like I found out in A'VILLE

Friday nite. I guess you might say:

"THE RED RAGE IS BACK IN TOWN"

What does anyone else think? thumb

825730420[/snapback]

I think Daniel Wolford did a great job of leading the Cardinals all game. He made a bad decision to throw the ball for that interception, but all nite he kept fighting for them and kept them on the field, many times they needed a first down and he got it! I think he helped them alot last night and will lead them all year long!

:)  I was @ the game last night and still can't believe what happened. If that is what the coaches decided, then that is it. I can't imagine how disgusted the boys from A'ville are. If they play with that same intensity and eliminate the mental mistakesit might be pretty ugly on the scoreboard for <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a>! I've waited to see what kind of team they would have this season and it looks like I found out in A'VILLE

Friday nite. I guess you might say:

"THE RED RAGE IS BACK IN TOWN"

825730415[/snapback]

From an Adamsville defensive player, I agree. It was a stupid call because now, nobody knows the best team between them. But yet, it wasn't a region game so that kind of brings down the rage that it gave us. With the defense that Adamsville has, they are goin to be a really tough team in region 6 AA.

Edited by athleteguy

i hear adamsville is looking very good this year, don't know anything about houston county, how do they look? whats their style of play? we play them later on and i was just wondering?

825730788[/snapback]

they have 3 startes returning on offense and defense and on top of that 33 out of 44 players are freshmen and sophomores so they are a young team.

they have 3 startes returning on offense and defense and on top of that 33 out of 44 players are freshmen and sophomores so they are a young team.

825731053[/snapback]

Wow they are a young team, thats three fourths of their team, man, so 3 or 4 returning, not a lot of experience i can c. well thanks cardinalsfootball for ya help, ne thing else?

Wow they are a young team, thats three fourths of their team, man, so 3 or 4 returning, not a lot of experience i can c. well thanks cardinalsfootball for ya help, ne thing else?

825731133[/snapback]

any time, there record last year was 3-7

and they are not that big

Edited by CardinalsFootball