McNairy Central @ Westview

mchsgolf72

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance....this is going to be a worse beating than when I caught my puppy peeing on the carpet! :lol:

54-6.....and that is being nice!

P Diddy beat ya'll last week!

825742026[/snapback]

Silence is a virtue my friend... all depends on the offensive lines. The team with the better line friday night has a better chance. Don't count your chickens before they hatch...

Silence is a virtue my friend...  all depends on the offensive lines. The team with the better line friday night has a better chance.  Don't count your chickens before they hatch...

825742076[/snapback]

The better line will be on Westview's sidelines!!! Have a safe trip to Martin! I would recommend a meal prior to the game, maybe Michael's or the Hearth. Why? Because the ride home will not be as nice as the ride up here. :lol:

Silence is a virtue my friend...  all depends on the offensive lines. The team with the better line friday night has a better chance.  Don't count your chickens before they hatch...

825742076[/snapback]

Not true in this case. Westview depends on Guy juking the first couple of people, we lived in their backfield last Friday but seldom caught him for a loss. I think they look at it if there are defenders in the backfield thats less that are downfield to make tackles. :D You cant stop Markei Guy but I do think you can slow him down by having linebackers read instead of shooting gaps. A 4-4 with one LB playing a spy would be the best D to run against Westview. JMO. :lol:

do you think they are capable of handling westview given they get their act together?

825742002[/snapback]

I dont think that McNairy won't get their act together till half way through the season, maybe even later. I think that they are still frustrated about the Adamsville game. Even if they do get their act together, I still think that Westview will still put a very terrible beating on them.