Meigs Tigers vs Notre Dame

fan number1

We had the effort. Norte Dame is a good team. We are too, which is why last nights loss will not bring us down. Next week we have East ridge at home. Were going to prepar to make up for it.

825745563[/snapback]

Meigs does have a good team and their QB is good. ND's defensive line simply took over. I believe there were 16 tackles in the backfield on the night. That's pretty tough.

Meigs does have a good team and their QB is good. ND's defensive line simply took over. I believe there were 16 tackles in the backfield on the night. That's pretty tough.

825747266[/snapback]

That is very well put rabble rouser--I think meigs does have a good team just look at their schedule so far --they have beaten 2 teams with 3-1 records and lost to a team that is undefeated and very talented. I was very impressed with the way meigs fought notre dame ---i think you hit the nail on the head -notre dames defensive line took over --notre dame is a very well coached football team. and about your comment on the meigs qb i totally agree he is a good player but i know your going to think i am crazy but their are some crazy so called fans going around saying that meigs can not win with the guy at qb that they are playing. I heard this friday after the game --unbelievable what some fans will say and act like. Keep working hard meigs us real fans are proud of you.

That is very well put rabble rouser--I think meigs does have a good team just look at their schedule so far --they have beaten 2 teams with 3-1 records and lost to a team that is undefeated and very talented.  I was very impressed with the way meigs fought notre dame ---i think you hit the nail on the head -notre dames defensive line took over --notre dame is a very well coached football team. and about your comment on the meigs qb i totally agree he is a good player but i know your going to think i am crazy but their are some  crazy so called fans going around saying that meigs can not win with the guy at qb that they are playing. I heard this friday after the game --unbelievable what some fans will say and act like. Keep working hard meigs us real fans are proud of you.

825747307[/snapback]

I bet ND would like to have him. I hear he's a good baseball player as well.

The big problem with Meigs is their best lineman got hurt and they could not slow down ND d-line. The QB could not throw with ND de on his back. There is no Qb situation just some malcontents.

825747882[/snapback]

I understand about that. Every team has them. It's amazing what parents see with perfectly good eyeballs.

How'd the JV game come out?