greenbrier @ cheatham Co.

brierboy90

Guest catfish-hunter

I can't wait either. I expect the Cubs will start to get a little more attention from their foes after the state saw the final outcome of their matchup against Sycamore, who is really a solid 3A football team, last night. Greenbrier is always a contender to go deep into the playoffs in 3A and that showed in their wins against David Lipscomb and Marshall Co. This will be a great game but first the Cubs have a huge challenge in front of them as this upcoming Friday night they travel to David Lipscomb, who is the favorite to win Region 5-3A, to battle the Mustangs and that stingy defense of their's. Greenbrier has already seen that defense in person this year so any info on what to expect from a great team like DL would be greatly appreciated.

See all of you Greenbrier faithful in two weeks and enjoy your week off because after the way you have suprised folks, including me, and started this season you most certainly deserve a week of relaxation :thumb:

All that I can tell you is that the mad that covered the game on the radio Fri at the Cheatham Sycamore game was terrible. You sure must have been pulling for suckamore huh? You were so concerned for those losers. Cheatham wins by three TD's this week Bison fans. And as for Suckamore they get beat by three TD's. Moan I hpe Catfish is not doing the Cheatham game this week

All that I can tell you is that the mad that covered the game on the radio Fri at the Cheatham Sycamore game was terrible. You sure must have been pulling for suckamore huh? You were so concerned for those losers. Cheatham wins by three TD's this week Bison fans. And as for Suckamore they get beat by three TD's. Moan I hpe Catfish is not doing the Cheatham game this week

825746503[/snapback]

...Apparently, I don't speak Cheatham, so if someone would translate that I'd really appreciate it.

Guest catfish-hunter
...Apparently, I don't speak Cheatham, so if someone would translate that I'd really appreciate it.

825746534[/snapback]

Just a guy who is angry after the game last Friday. He keep saying "suckamore" just to try and pump the War Eagles up. He is not a Cheatham fan because if he were he'd be at a home game instead of listening to a radio broadcast.

Keep up your personal insults fluffmecatfish (aka claminator2004) because it is starting to look as if this year's Cheatham team will be pretty good, unlike when you said Giles Co. would beat the Cubs and that would shut up my preseason predictions on this year's Cubs team :unsure: