ezell harding vs. friendship

footballwatcher

:)

FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN has outscored their opponents 141 - 14 thus far! Including a 35 - 14 win over Div 2 Davidson Academy.  You want to mention Ezell scoring 98 in 4 games how about FCS scoring 92 points in their last 2 games!!!  Harding Academy, Fairview, & East Robertson aren't exactly names at the top of their respective class polls either!  None will win their region and all will be lucky to make the playoffs round 2!

Friendship will score early and often, can Ezell match them is the question? :)

825756967[/snapback]

Not any of those teams are great. However, Mt. Pleasent who the

Eagles beat 21- 12 is a good team. I am pretty sure they ranked higher than FCS. But that could just be a rumor. all i know is, Ezell is much better than you expect. The difficulty of their schedule thus far, proves they havent been able to sit back like FCS. Let's face it, FCS throws the ball pretty well. They even run pretty good. But have you seen film or heard anything about Ezell's game. They are exactly like FCS only with a harder schedule. And they have still managed to keep a 3-1 record. I respect FCS and what they are doing over there. This game doesn't mean anything. It is just for Bragging rights. I am excited to see how this one will turn out. But i agree, FCS will score fast. I am changeing my prediction to

FCS - 28

Ezell - 42

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you make me laugh, davidson lost ALOT of players not nearly as good as they were last year and the other teams yall played are not worth mentioning in a win. were 3 times the team we were last year, yall better loose that high egotism and get ready to play b/c everyone else got it handed to them, and if any1 says fairview is better than us their crazy b/c we came back to score twice in like the last 2 minutes to almost win, your not a good team if you let sum1 score on you that fast . end of story.

Glad to make you laugh!

:blink:

I'm laughing too that you seem to think FCS schedule is so easy. The game will be played on the field and the better team will win and we will see who can back it up on here on Friday night! Best of luck to the eagles. I guess that Mt. Pleasant win was against the same group of players that embarrassed Ezell last year. Wait a minute; no like Davidson Mt. Pleasant lost alot of players but unlike Davidson they are not Div II. Fairview beat Ezell on the scoreboard and I think that says all that needs to be said about that game. East Robertson will be lucky to finish 4th in their region. Collinwood by the way hasn't lost since their home opener against FCS.

See ya Friday! :blink::P

you make me laugh, davidson lost ALOT of players not nearly as good as they were last year and the other teams yall played are not worth mentioning in a win. were 3 times the team we were last year, yall better loose that high egotism and get ready to play b/c everyone else got it handed to them, and if any1 says fairview is better than us their crazy b/c we came back to score twice in like the last 2 minutes to almost win, your not a good team if you let sum1 score on you that fast . end of story.

Glad to make you laugh!

:blink:

I'm laughing too that you seem to think FCS schedule is so easy. The game will be played on the field and the better team will win and we will see who can back it up on here on Friday night! Best of luck to the eagles. I guess that Mt. Pleasant win was against the same group of players that embarrassed Ezell last year. Wait a minute; no like Davidson Mt. Pleasant lost alot of players but unlike Davidson they are not Div II. Fairview beat Ezell on the scoreboard and I think that says all that needs to be said about that game. East Robertson will be lucky to finish 4th in their region. Collinwood by the way hasn't lost since their home opener against FCS.

See ya Friday! :blink::P

Hey everyone besides dill, good call. im pretty sure we handled friendship on both sides of the ball. If i remember correctly they didnt score one offensive touchdown. ezell had a breakdown on special teams and friendship took advantage, but dont get too happy it has happened the last three games. bottom line is ezell wins again and its just gonna continue, so all of yall out there just keep on doubting us!!!

go eagles!!!

Friendship just plain and simple got beat. They came out very well prepared but had some unfortunate things go wrong which made them go down 14-0 early. But cant make any excuses they simply got beat. But on a lighter note , the did not play up to their potential at all. all in all ezell was not no push over team to say the lease ,but the score did not reflect how good friendship is. Im sure that friendship will take this lose personally and will not come back to play to their potential.

Good luck to the Commanders the rest of the season.

" Pain is temporary ,but Pride is forever."