Week 5 Whites Creek vs. Hillwood

Cobra#8Hitstick

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have played both hillsboro and whites creek personally, I would say based soley on that that Hillsboro will win this one. They are more aggresive and dominate the line of scrimage better. Whites Creek is predictable they run one play to one side then do the exact same play to the other. They did this more than once last week. As long as hillsboro doesnt turn over the ball and keeps whites creek from kicking one of those onside kicks they will take this game pretty easily.

Yeah Hillsboro did win a championship, but are we forgetting they no longer have Calvin Bryant(Fridge) and Marcellus Tibbs. Those were the two big parts of their team. All I see is Hillsboro's team getting lead by a 2 star Quarterback and a defense that got ran all over by Shelbyville(yeah that's right Shelbyville). I play for Whites Creek and u bes believe that were not going be coming for a walk in the park friday. And all those people from Hillwood who are posting replies, tell me why yall was on the field telling us and i quote," yall gon win, we know yall better, or my personal favorite, "we might as well just quit". Yall could be good but ya have no heart. So tell Hillsboro or should i say Alex Trent, we gon be handing out what we like to call ouch come friday. We gave some to Jeremiah Cruthcer and Preston Brown. Alex its your turn.

Hillsboro has 0 chance. ONE DIMENSIONAL TEAMS have NO chance against WC. Hillsboro consistantly gets beat by the pass.

3 interceptions,lol, what excuses. I won't even talk about the Hillwood game. How does a guy return two interceptions for TD's. where are the other 10 hillwood players. 42-14 and Hillwood COULD'VE won. Funny.

WC can stop the run the pass, it doesn't matter.

Hillsboro has the worst pass defense in METRO. WC has the best passing offense in metro.

Worrying about WC's running plays is funny. We run the ball when we are tired of beating an opponent in the ground with a passing attack. Name one shutdown cornerback at Hillsboro. You have all week so take your time.

Its simple to stop whites creek, Stop # 1(Jamie Graham Cb/WR) 3 int returned for TD's, (if Hillsboro thinks about passing), Speedy receiver. #2 Calvin Roberts Goto WR, no on on hillsboro can cover him. #3 Torrian Hall QB can run or throw.

Oh I forgot to mention #88 TE/DE Gershom Jordon, he'll take care of Hillsboro's running attack. We'll stack the box and dare you to throw the ball.

Remember Tullahoma beat Hillsboro. WC hasn't been beat.

Oh don't leave out #5(other shut down corner)Corey Walden(WR/CB).

Every team who has thrown the ball vs. HILLSBORO finds the endzone. Shelbyville, Tullahoma, etc...............and they are nowhere near as good as WC.

and when we do run the ball. check out the back of #23 John Bond (RB) he'll be headed to the endzone.

Hillsboro has 0 chance. ONE DIMENSIONAL TEAMS have NO chance against WC. Hillsboro consistantly gets beat by the pass.

3 interceptions,lol, what excuses. I won't even talk about the Hillwood game. How does a guy return two interceptions for TD's. where are the other 10 hillwood players. 42-14 and Hillwood COULD'VE won. Funny.

WC can stop the run the pass, it doesn't matter.

Hillsboro has the worst pass defense in METRO. WC has the best passing offense in metro.

Worrying about WC's running plays is funny. We run the ball when we are tired of beating an opponent in the ground with a passing attack. Name one shutdown cornerback at Hillsboro. You have all week so take your time.

Its simple to stop whites creek, Stop # 1(Jamie Graham Cb/WR) 3 int returned for TD's, (if Hillsboro thinks about passing), Speedy receiver. #2 Calvin Roberts Goto WR, no on on hillsboro can cover him. #3 Torrian Hall QB can run or throw.

Oh I forgot to mention #88 TE/DE Gershom Jordon, he'll take care of Hillsboro's running attack. We'll stack the box and dare you to throw the ball.

Remember Tullahoma beat Hillsboro. WC hasn't been beat.

Oh don't leave out #5(other shut down corner)Corey Walden(WR/CB).

Every team who has thrown the ball vs. HILLSBORO finds the endzone. Shelbyville, Tullahoma, etc...............and they are nowhere near as good as WC.

and when we do run the ball. check out the back of #23 John Bond (RB) he'll be headed to the endzone.

how did hillwood score and was the final 42-14 or 42-7