this is who caverna has already played

8/19 Hart Co W 15-14 record is 2-3

8/26 Edmonson Co L 27-38 record is 4-1

9/2 Open

9/9 Carroll Co L 14-20 record is 1-4

9/16 Evangel Christian W 65-0 record is 0-5

all these teams are from kentucky

825756540[/snapback]

I gotta be honest, after watching the patriots the past two weeks, I don't think they have enough heart to beat Caverna. There has been a HUGE lack of pride on that squad, starting with the seniors and going on down. They scream PATRIOT PRIDE, but I don't think the fully know what having PATRIOT PRIDE means. Heritage is at a major crossroads for their season. They have got to come together, leave all the individualality at home and start playing football as a team, like they showed in weeks 0 and 2. All they have to do is believe in each other and it will happen.

I gotta be honest, after watching the patriots the past two weeks, I don't think they have enough heart to beat Caverna. There has been a HUGE lack of pride on that squad, starting with the seniors and going on down. They scream PATRIOT PRIDE, but I don't think the fully know what having PATRIOT PRIDE means. Heritage is at a major crossroads for their season. They have got to come together, leave all the individualality at home and start playing football as a team, like they showed in weeks 0 and 2. All they have to do is believe in each other and it will happen.

I have to agree, there seems to be a cancer on our team that is really starting to bring every player down. There seems to be a lot of I's on the team, "I have the best hands on the team" "I am the best player" "Without Me, that can't perform like they should" I'm around these kids a lot and this seems to be the problem. I think Heritage is playing with a chip on their shoulder, we (the fans) need to encourage the kids to play to their best ability and be aggressive and play football like they know how to play..... AS A TEAM!!!

Caverna was scheduled becaused they stink...pad the win column...They should scrap single A football. It's home comming so maybe that will spur them on. Boy what could have been if the dam cross country geeks would play football...then you'd have a legitamate running back...2 good wide recievers....then if the basketball players would have played you'd have a good quarterback...good tight end.....but then any school led by Mr. bagget is going to be a cluster.....

Caverna was scheduled becaused they stink...pad the win column...They should scrap single A football. It's home comming so maybe that will spur them on. Boy what could have been if the dam cross country geeks would play football...then you'd have a legitamate running back...2 good wide recievers....then if the basketball players would have played you'd have a good quarterback...good tight end.....but then any school led by Mr. bagget is going to be a cluster.....

WE HAVE A GOOD RUNNING BACK. WE HAVE GOOD QUARTERBACKS. WE HAVE GOOD TIGHT ENDS. AND WE HAVE GOOD WIDE RECIEVERS. WE JUST MAKE SOME MISTAKES. ITS STILL A YOUNG TEAM SO DONT GIVE UP YET. AS FAR AS THE OTHER PLAYERS YOU TALK ABOUT. ITS THERE CHOICE AND THATS A GOOD THING. GOOD LUCK PATRIOTS AND GET BACK TO HEART FOOTBALL. AND MR BAGGET SEEMS TO BE A GOOD LEADER.

PS. YOU MUST NOT COME TO THE GAMES MUSICITYMAN. THIS TEAM HAS GOOD TALENT.

You have got to be Kidding me???? It's attitudes like this that trickle down to the kids on any team that starts this crap. and by the way, everyone wants to win Home Coming

Your right caverna was scheduled becasue they stink, you normally do that on your homecoming game, but your wrong about the other people playing, they dont have the heart or the want to power to last through the season, most of the people you are talking about have been on the team, and where are they now, in the bleachers, im not saying they dont have the talent, b/c they do, but they dont have the heart to play on a football team, and they prooved that when they walked off the field. And we do have TWo good quarterbacks, and good running backs, and no one on the basketball team or the cross country team has better hands then Lee Pardue nor Justin Mcmoran. Go Patriots!