S-D Gets a shutout

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think its Gibbs being that bad. S-D got momentum after last weeks win. Gibbs looked out of rhythm tonight. Receivers dropping balls, O-Line not pass protecting. They didn't give QB11 enough time. Kudos to SD'd Dline. I thought Gibbs would dominate the Line offensively. Gibbs killed themselves with stupid penalty's all night long. The refs called a bad game, IMO, and I'm a 'Kees fan! Just seemed like the refs had something against Gibbs, So much for home field advantage. Great job 'Kees, now we face the lions pit the next few games.

I don't think its Gibbs being that bad. S-D got momentum after last weeks win. Gibbs looked out of rhythm tonight. Receivers dropping balls, O-Line not pass protecting. They didn't give QB11 enough time. Kudos to SD'd Dline. I thought Gibbs would dominate the Line offensively. Gibbs killed themselves with stupid penalty's all night long. The refs called a bad game, IMO, and I'm a 'Kees fan! Just seemed like the refs had something against Gibbs, So much for home field advantage. Great job 'Kees, now we face the lions pit the next few games.

I think you're forgetting who SD played....GIBBS. The 2nd string for the middle school team could probably beat Gibbs. There is no way they beat Powell but they might have a shot at LC.

hey mobry.....could it be that S-D came to play and they jsut out played and wanted it more than Gibbs....could u give them alittel credit instead of making excuses for Gibbs....you say your an S-D fan but I dont see it.....it wa sthe same way wiht Clinton the Refs didnt call it their way maybe S-D is finally comin out to play alittle football......mayb that is the reason they ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED Gibbs in every aspect of the game....offense, defense, special teams, heart, pride, talent....come Mobry you know football better tham that

Agreed that SD came out with much needed momentum from beating Clinton last week. I thought that the ref calling was pretty evenly bad. True...the next few weeks for the cherokees will prove to be pretty rough, but I also think Powell has been overrated. With the new developed confidence in the 2 in a row victories, they just might have a slight chance against powell although it would be tough to handle powell's size and strengh. It will be tough, but possible, and (specialuser), the kees DID absolutely dominate gibbs. Nice work boys

hey mobry.....could it be that S-D came to play and they jsut out played and wanted it more than Gibbs....could u give them alittel credit instead of making excuses for Gibbs....you say your an S-D fan but I dont see it.....it wa sthe same way wiht Clinton the Refs didnt call it their way maybe S-D is finally comin out to play alittle football......mayb that is the reason they ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED Gibbs in every aspect of the game....offense, defense, special teams, heart, pride, talent....come Mobry you know football better tham that

I really don't care if you see me as a SD fan or not. What I do for SD speaks for itself. I watched the refs closely this game due to all the Clinton fans saying the Refs called a bad game. I watched my clips of Clinton/SD game and thought the refs did ok. This game though I did see a lot of bad calls. Thats part of football. I gave them credit and will continue to do so.

I did not think that south doyle had any chance against powell at first, but powell has not been playing good lately.....they just got beat by farragut, and south doyle did well against farragut during summer.....farragut may have gotten a lot better since then, but i believe if south doyle shuts lee down then it would turn out to be a pretty good game....because powell throws to him most of the time. Good job you guys, and i hope you can keep up the good work next week. <_<

I did not think that south doyle had any chance against powell at first, but powell has not been playing good lately.....they just got beat by farragut, and south doyle did well against farragut during summer.....farragut may have gotten a lot better since then, but i believe if south doyle shuts lee down then it would turn out to be a pretty good game....because powell throws to him most of the time. Good job you guys, and i hope you can keep up the good work next week. <_<

I agree with TheTimeIsNow.....I was at the scrimmage against farragut in the spring and the one against them in fall camp and south-doyle did an awesome job against them in the spring....and in the fall out of the 5 teams that were there....karns, Morristown West, Farrigut, Fulton and of course South-Doyle....they were the ones who gave farragut a run for their money and if farragut beat powell i think they will give powell a run for their money too

Edited by specialuser