Mt. Juliet vs Kenwood (@ MJ)

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say if? No.

"And the more I hear about our game with the Knights, the more I'm thinking we should have won that one too!" Kind of seems like you're doubting that Kenwood had a better team. They did. They forced the turnovers. Did you not notice that your first score came after a Kenwood turnover? Yeah, it did. If we didn't "shoot ourselves in the foot" on our own 14 it would have been 22-9. But as the saying goes, "If ifs and buts were candies and nuts..." Well, good luck this weekend, I'm sure you wont have any trouble with CHS.

What's your problem, bob? KENWOOD WON!!! I am 100% aware of that fact! Geesh! Get over it already! I was over it last Friday! I never doubted anything about Kenwood's team. It sounds to me like you're trying to put thoughts into my head for some reason. :o

;)

Thanks for the luck this week.

Congratulations to the Knights on a well played game. I just got back from the stadium and was hoping to be the first to post!

MJ did not have an answer for the K defense at all, other than two long drives that ended at the 15 yard line both times.

I am really surprised (disappointed!) by the extremely conservative play calling by the Bear coaching staff - put it this way painfully conservative. This team has more weapons than they showed but looked like early on we were going to keep it on the ground.

Any that went to the game (and I visited with some K folks afterwards) have to admit that the Bear defense played very, very well - but ran out of steam! Great example stopping the Knights on a 4th and 1 inside the 5 yard line only to see the offense give up a safety - THEN giving K a short field to play on after the kick from the 20 - yeesh!

#53 Ricky Lumpkin played a whale of a game for the Knights, he is easily the best player we have faced (offense or defense) this year - I am betting that he had at least 7 tackles for negative yards. Looks like a young LT.

These young Bears have some work to do now, and the Region is still in play.

Buck up Bears! Shake it off and let's go get Beech! I know you can do it!

Go Bears!

;)

Edited by MJ AND BEYOND

What's your problem, bob? KENWOOD WON!!! I am 100% aware of that fact! Geesh! Get over it already! I was over it last Friday! I never doubted anything about Kenwood's team. It sounds to me like you're trying to put thoughts into my head for some reason. ;)

:o

Thanks for the luck this week.

You've been saying all week that your team "should have won" I'm just saying, get over it. You keep going on and on. Stop bringing it up, jesus.

Btw, more than double my projection, 21-0.

You've been saying all week that your team "should have won" I'm just saying, get over it. You keep going on and on. Stop bringing it up, jesus.

Btw, more than double my projection, 21-0.

Hey genius! Read my last post! I got over it last Friday! You're the one that keeps bringing it up over and over, not me! You've brought it back up three times now! It's not bothering me any, but it 's obviously bothering you for some reason. I NEVER said we "should have won", not in ANY of my posts! Are you going to continue telling me something I've known for a week? If so, I'm just going to ignore you, and please don't torture us with telling us Kenwood beat MJ 21-0 because, "WE ALREADY KNOW!!!"

:lol:

Congrats to the Knights! :lol:

Hey genius! Read my last post! I got over it last Friday! You're the one that keeps bringing it up over and over, not me! You've brought it back up three times now! It's not bothering me any, but it 's obviously bothering you for some reason. I NEVER said we "should have won", not in ANY of my posts! Are you going to continue telling me something I've known for a week? If so, I'm just going to ignore you, and please don't torture us with telling us Kenwood beat MJ 21-0 because, "WE ALREADY KNOW!!!"

:P

Congrats to the Knights! :thumb:

you said and in the portland/kenwood forum that the more you "think about the game" the more you thought you "should have won." So don't say you haven't said "anything" about it. I'm not "torturing you" with it. I stated that they won 21-0 last night, after I got back from the game. I brought it to your attention ONCE that kenwood won. Yes, and it was done in a satirical manner. I am not trying to upset you, but you're taking it in the wrong way.

Edited by bobburn

mj what happ to the highest scoring offense in the three region games i know what happ yall meet kenwoods d line 53 68 59 76 they dont kill me at prac for nothing i was at the game yall got murdered no contest we just need beech to lose to rossview.

and ohh ppride get over it yall took a L BOOGIE so get over it yall cant see that d yall scored off of turnover. The dline added over 50+ tackles against Portlnd and over 50 against mj bears. Do i need to count the others????

All of our d-line is division 1 prospects and cant nobody stop them!