Mt. Juliet vs Kenwood (@ MJ)

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its funny how everybody still doubts kenwood even after winning against the number 4. team in state. everybody beleives that we are a horrible team because of our record the last few years. but during that span we played some of the top teams in the state ex. Brentwood, Ravenwood, Franklin, Centennial, Dickson County. and i think playing those teams has gotten us ready this year as we dropped to 4a. kenwood is the real deal this year and nobody is giving them credit we will never have respect but the thing about is it doesn't mattter as long as we keep winning and proving everybody wrong including our REGION. i take kenwood winning in a close game deciding by 2 big plays kenwood by 10

That's why they play the games! Mt Juliet also has faced some tough folks the last few years, and also this year for all you long suffering WC kitties out there :D - and we also dropped to 4A. I have to tell you that if Portland is the measuring stick we have at this point then you should know that we should (did not I admit it,and props to the Panthers) have taken them out on their turf.

I stay with my Golden Bears by 7 at home - no way losing by double digits to the Knights!

Bring it on!

Do you mean Pancake as in WC flattening da Baers?

Yumm good

Oh and I haven't forgotten you! I mean pancake as to how the MJ defense popped the kitties TWICE on 4th down (no sweat) and basically shut them down after WC had to use smoke and mirrors (you guys are big on trick plays aren't you? tricksy, tricksy hobbitses) to move the ball :D

That's why they play the games! Mt Juliet also has faced some tough folks the last few years, and also this year for all you long suffering WC kitties out there B) - and we also dropped to 4A. I have to tell you that if Portland is the measuring stick we have at this point then you should know that we should (did not I admit it,and props to the Panthers) have taken them out on their turf.

I stay with my Golden Bears by 7 at home - no way losing by double digits to the Knights!

Bring it on!

Ouch! MJ, that hurts! But there is one thing you must remember. We just moved up from 3A and are actually the smallest 4A school by enrollment. If you were still 5A would you like losing to a 3A school? I don't think so. We also lost most of our starting lineup on both sides of the ball. I did not ever dream of being 5-1 at this point in 4A! Or should I say, "Is 4A this weak?" Now that would cause an uproar. Face it, Portland beat you, Kenwood beat Portland, so who's going to win this one? It's a toss up as far as I'm concerned. And the more I hear about our game with the Knights, the more I'm thinking we should have won that one too! But hey, I can take losing..........can you? :thumb:

B)

Ouch! MJ, that hurts! But there is one thing you must remember. We just moved up from 3A and are actually the smallest 4A school by enrollment. If you were still 5A would you like losing to a 3A school? I don't think so. We also lost most of our starting lineup on both sides of the ball. I did not ever dream of being 5-1 at this point in 4A! Or should I say, "Is 4A this weak?" Now that would cause an uproar. Face it, Portland beat you, Kenwood beat Portland, so who's going to win this one? It's a toss up as far as I'm concerned. And the more I hear about our game with the Knights, the more I'm thinking we should have won that one too! But hey, I can take losing..........can you? :thumb:

B)

B) PP I KNEW you would show up! Aren't you the guy who wanted the new Region to get loud, and get after it?! Here we go!

I think you should have won also (ouch those interceptions!) - don't want the playoff picture to be muddy, want things crystal clear because we want you again

B)

AND on who did - should have - we could....note the Home team (can you say Bear Den?) came away with the W!

Take my losing, please!

B) PP I KNEW you would show up! Aren't you the guy who wanted the new Region to get loud, and get after it?! Here we go!

I think you should have won also (ouch those interceptions!) - don't want the playoff picture to be muddy, want things crystal clear because we want you again

B)

AND on who did - should have - we could....note the Home team (can you say Bear Den?) came away with the W!

Take my losing, please!

Yeah, MJ, I am the guy who wants to talk more about the region. I do know that I now have you to discuss what's going on here even if no one else wants to. We still got four games to go before we start talking playoffs, so look out, and don't let the Knights joust you this week! :thumb:

B)

Hmm, still doubting. Hey Ppride, they lost. Two interceptions or not, they still turned the ball over. When you get physically dominated you tend to make stupid mistakes *doh!* Oh well, Kenwood will go in to Mt. Juliet and make more big plays and dominate. Kenwood will win.

Edited by bobburn

Hmm, still doubting. Hey Ppride, they lost. Two interceptions or not, they still turned the ball over. When you get physically dominated you tend to make stupid mistakes *doh!* Oh well, Kenwood will go in to Mt. Juliet and make more big plays and dominate. Kenwood will win.

Where have you been, bob? :lol: I know we lost. That's what I said more than once. No doubting here at all, never was any. You throw 2 int's in the red zone, you shoot yourself in the foot. It happens! That's why they play each game on the field every Friday night! And I don't think Kenwood totally dominated us at all! If they had, then those int's wouldn't have been so important! :lol:

:o

(Kenwood will win? What if they don't?) :lol:

Did I say if? No.

"And the more I hear about our game with the Knights, the more I'm thinking we should have won that one too!" Kind of seems like you're doubting that Kenwood had a better team. They did. They forced the turnovers. Did you not notice that your first score came after a Kenwood turnover? Yeah, it did. If we didn't "shoot ourselves in the foot" on our own 14 it would have been 22-9. But as the saying goes, "If ifs and buts were candies and nuts..." Well, good luck this weekend, I'm sure you wont have any trouble with CHS.

its funny how everybody still doubts kenwood even after winning against the number 4. team in state. everybody beleives that we are a horrible team because of our record the last few years. but during that span we played some of the top teams in the state ex. Brentwood, Ravenwood, Franklin, Centennial, Dickson County. and i think playing those teams has gotten us ready this year as we dropped to 4a. kenwood is the real deal this year and nobody is giving them credit we will never have respect but the thing about is it doesn't mattter as long as we keep winning and proving everybody wrong including our REGION. i take kenwood winning in a close game deciding by 2 big plays kenwood by 10

i agree kenwood will take em. are defense is the best. i think we are the team to beat this year . and we deseve it