Cheatham Co. at Creek Wood

Guest catfish-hunter

the defense for creekwood will have to step it up a bit if they want to stay with the cubs. Also there o-line will have to block a lot better than they did last week.

turtle - Did you stop to think that maybe the problem last week was the dline they were going up against? Just a thought.

I still say Cheatham Co. in a low scoring close game.

Edited by titanman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Cheatham Co.'s Kendall Bell and Creek Wood's Houston Theil have each thrown just 5INT's this season.

3 of Bell's 5 were against Lipscomb and 4 of Theil's 5 came last week vs David Lipscomb.

That is what got both of them blown out because you just can't turn the football over and compete with a team as great as David Lipscomb :thumb:

Cheatham wins this one 28-10. Cheatham QB lights up CW secondary and CW defense has no answer for Cheatham running attack. CW makes too many mistakes to be in contention for this one.

Cheatham defense shuts down CW two headed attack.

CW looks to be travelling for the playoffs in 3rd place........

Cheatham also wins the trash talking.....

I am out of here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure wish somebody had beaten Lipscomb

Edited by bulldog69

well guyz im most definetly gnna have to go with turtle on this one Ben Steverson and Josh Vaughn are probably two of the top if not the top running backs in 3A football and thats mostly because of them big hauses up front. You see what happens when them boyz get to blocking the two CW running backs can combine for 200 yards a piece and if the line isnt doin crap then they are lucky to get 100 yards combined. I expect this one to be a battle of who has the most will to win because i know personally that the CW defense can get the job done, but the game of football is won in the trenches so if they come out ready to play then game over for cheatam. They have NO chance against a pumped up creekwood team !!!!!

With this game being played at Creekwood, Cheatham may not get their 40 point average but still get the win. They have the total package to go deep into the playoffs as long as they don't self destruct. I'm not taking anything away from Creekwood, they are a good football team....but Cheatham is a true top 5 team in 3-A.

Their toughest games come in the playoffs when they face either Dyersburg or Lipscomb, I would like to see a Cheatham vs. Lipscomb rematch.

Good luck to both teams.