South Fulton @ West Carrol

beatme

I think SF can come out with a win becasue now they have Jonathan Oliver and Shane Vinson back 100 % now and will be able to throw and get back to their game. Good luck Devils and bring this one home we need it.

Well I think it will be a good game Between these two teams and if SF plays hard they will come out with a line. They have a really big O line.But I know SF will have a win against Greenfield.Vinson will run the ball down their throats!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Carrol has pretty decent speed...The quarterback has a good arm and their best running back seemed to be a taller player..If I remember,he seemed to be about 6 '2..West Carrol defense is pretty good..Lake just happened to get outside on them several times and hurt them the night we played..But they do have a good team,one that on a given night could beat a lot of good teams..They could be one of those teams that even though you beat us once..we see what you do and the next game they may make some adjustments and be a tougher game..And they play hard the whole game..I think South Fulton can burn them on the outside though..

They have two good backs, #44 Dustin Seay and #86 Karl Erwin. Dustin is a power runner that will get tough yards while Karl can do that but also has the big play ability. Their line is big and good.

Yea we watched WC on film agianst Gleason and their line is pretty big and overall they kinda remind me of Bruceton. Yea i remember #44 from last year and he is pretty good now but not like Depriest was two years ago, he was good. 86 looks to be the fastest player but i think we will have no problem running him down. Basically it will be settled at the line of scrimmage tommorow night. Good luck to both teams and hope we can pull a win out. Anything can happen on friday nights when the lights come on. Good luck Devils.

Let's go RED. Ya'll get fired up. I haven't seen the emotion on the field the past two games that was there at the Fulton and Bruceton game. At UC and Lake County, ya'll looked defeated before you took the field. Let's get it going. If you win this game, you have a good chance at the playoffs. I've doubted you in the past but I believe you can and will win this game.

D-E-V-I-L-S