Best Bowlers in Chatt. Area

JarBarBowler

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know this Mullins kid is the real deal. Soddy Daisy needs him. I think that Soddy Daisy have some good starters that never gets any credit. I saw in the paper that a kid Chris Davis bowled a 266. And Greg Ohaver bowled high 247. And Taylor Davidson bowled a 247 and Travis Vaughn bowled a 217. Soddy Daisy seems pretty unstoppable to me.

I dont know this Mullins kid is the real deal. Soddy Daisy needs him. I think that Soddy Daisy have some good starters that never gets any credit. I saw in the paper that a kid Chris Davis bowled a 266. And Greg Ohaver bowled high 247. And Taylor Davidson bowled a 247 and Travis Vaughn bowled a 217. Soddy Daisy seems pretty unstoppable to me.

The real deal in my mind is hixson with bryson with a 247, king 235, Noyes with 6 games over 230 including a 290, Gudel with 5 230 +, Day with 257 240, and Field with 255 247. Soddy and Hixson face off Friday. We will c who the best in Chattanooga is.

if you are talking about the dennis boys. i was there for the district and region tourn and neither of them beat chris massengale whom bowls for sd, also i don't think they beat alex noyes of jason day either.

Actually Alex went 3-0 on each of the brothers last year and this year he is better.

MY TOP 10

1. SODDY DAISY

2. HIXSON

3. CLOUDLAND

4. WHITE HOUSE

5. SPRING HILL

6. CHUCKEY DOAK

7. WASHBURN

8. S CENTRAL

9. HENDERSONVILLE

10. SYMRNA

CORRECTiON

1. HIXSON

2. SODDY DAISY

3. CLOUDLAND

4. WHITE HOUSE

5. SPRING HILL

6. CHUCKEY DOAK

7. WASHBURN

8. S CENTRAL

9. HENDERSONVILLE

10. SYMRNA

REASON: BECAUSE HiXSON DiD BEAT SODDY.. THERE FOR iF YOU PUT SODDY FiRST.. YOU ARE iN THE WRONG!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

CORRECTiON

1. HIXSON

2. SODDY DAISY

3. CLOUDLAND

4. WHITE HOUSE

5. SPRING HILL

6. CHUCKEY DOAK

7. WASHBURN

8. S CENTRAL

9. HENDERSONVILLE

10. SYMRNA

REASON: BECAUSE HiXSON DiD BEAT SODDY.. THERE FOR iF YOU PUT SODDY FiRST.. YOU ARE iN THE WRONG!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I'm still amazed at how Sullivan Central and Washburn keep making everyone's Top 10 list and they DON'T even have a bowling team!!!!! :lol:

You guys are retards!

Edited by BigReno