Mckenzie Rebels At South Fulton Red Devils - Oct. 21st

BOHICA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They likely won't air it again. They were showing commercials of it for several days, but I understand, I never even saw the commercials myself but since I filmed the game for Charter Media, I knew when they were going to air it.

Sorry, had I know I would've posted it.

I'm all for it.....lemme talk with "the boss"............. :thumb:

I will see your Boss today. I am going to eat lunch w/ Em. My Boss said she is probably not going to the game. I will probably leave work and go straight to SF. I work in Murray, Ky so no need for me to come back to McKenzie.

Will let you guys know.

mckenzie 42-12

The ball control passing was killer on SF tonight. Drews long passes were somewhat off either because of the wind or he couldn't get set to throw at times. He still hit a couple of bombs though. We also turned ktrain loose again after an offensive layoff of a couple of weeks. FYI, if you weren't there ktrain has still got the goods on offense too and made a bunch of tackles including one textbook hit in the second half.

The B team saw a good bit of action tonight. Carr looked pretty good as did Tyler Moore. They all played good tonight.

We still had a lot of trouble tackling on defense and special teams but, SF had some really fast, quick backs too so..............

Good job Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!

well no playoffs for us this year...im goin to the rival game vs peabody next week then im a mckenzie rebel til the end :thumb:

Gcounty,

Who are you? You said once I know you. Send me a email. fbtimeintn@yahoo.com

Yes, KTrain still can run the ball. He laid the wood on that one hit. Best hit I have seen this year by anyone on the team.

Props goes out to Will Merrick!!!! 60 +/- fumble return for a touchdown. SF drove the ball pretty well. And also Julian Tucker. Big interception.

Drew had a couple of passes dropped that were sure TD's.

Hang in their GP!!! It's all good.

I really think we played kind of flat at times. Maybe playing to the level of competition. No matter, we got the W.

Now, time to FOCUS on the Bulldogs of Gleason.

Rebels, don't overlook them. They are not the Gleason of old. They will be ready to play.