Bishop Byrne At Davidson Academy

football704

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them play against DCA. Davidson played hard and never gave up, but DCA is such a strong team. DCA's qb had over 300 yards passing.

I think the new running back for DA is making a difference. He was not able to play until week 7.

He is so fast, he had 16-177 1 td but one play for a 60 yard td was called back

week before he had 212 yds and only played in first quarter

hope u get a chance to see him

Is that number 25? He is very good, can break tackles and get thru real good. Saw him at Rosemark. But they did not play him that much? Why? Ball was carried by 27 a lot. Davidson got some size on the line which will be good - but Byrne has some speed to. They will need 25 more in that game (if that his number) Byrne not nearly as fast as in years past but they still well coached usually. They have not played as well this year though. Davidson should win against Byrne I think. If Davidson uses 25 to their advantage and line steps it up they could win Championship in my opnion cause they got depth and most of the other Div 11 A teams don't have near as many players dressed out to alternate or they are all underclassmen with not much experience. Div 11 A teams are usually small - maybe 30 players max. Most only have about 15 with experience and play both ways so Davidson has advantage on that over all the teams in the division.

Is that number 25? He is very good, can break tackles and get thru real good. Saw him at Rosemark. But they did not play him that much? Why? Ball was carried by 27 a lot. Davidson got some size on the line which will be good - but Byrne has some speed to. They will need 25 more in that game (if that his number) Byrne not nearly as fast as in years past but they still well coached usually. They have not played as well this year though. Davidson should win against Byrne I think. If Davidson uses 25 to their advantage and line steps it up they could win Championship in my opnion cause they got depth and most of the other Div 11 A teams don't have near as many players dressed out to alternate or they are all underclassmen with not much experience. Div 11 A teams are usually small - maybe 30 players max. Most only have about 15 with experience and play both ways so Davidson has advantage on that over all the teams in the division.

No 25 is Willliams. And yes he is fast. You will not see him alot unless they truely need him in my opinion. Possible saving him for playoffs. No coach shows all their colors at this point. 27 is a good back too. Just a differenct style runner. They are both Juniors i think. I dont think any DII A club has anyone as fast as Williams. imho.

DII

No 25 is Willliams. And yes he is fast. You will not see him alot unless they truely need him in my opinion. Possible saving him for playoffs. No coach shows all their colors at this point. 27 is a good back too. Just a differenct style runner. They are both Juniors i think. I dont think any DII A club has anyone as fast as Williams. imho.

DII

Yea i thought i saw him a good bit friday, from what i remeber. But yes when he ran by he flew, hes one of the fastest ive seen in our division.