F.a.c.s. Vs. S.b.e.c.

crusaderG

What happened here? I couldn't believe the score and had to refocus my eyes when I saw this. Crsdr - what went wrong? I really didn't expect yall to loose by that much or at all to tell the truth.

our first 2 seriers we weren't clicking. then 2 of our players have concunsion now. one of them may have cracked a vertebrate in his back. and we had someone else shatter their ankle. overall, it was just a bad night for us. all were starters.

who all got hurt? Hope they are all okay.

we have lost one of our line backer's for the year. the trainer said he definitely broke his ankle and may have shattered it. one of our split ends has a concusion and will most likely miss next week. this stuff couldn't have come at a worse time....because next week we have davidson academy. what happened against catholic. i saw where yall just barely beat them, 17-14? or something like that.

Edited by CrsdrFootball

Just didn't play good at all and of course their coach knows everything about every players of ours since he was our coach last yr so that didnt help. He knows the weakness and strengths and he capitalized on each of them. We finally picked up and played a little and got some breaks. We got 4 starters out - have had for last few games. Injuries, personal stuff, etc. So I know how ya feet. we lost one of our wr with a concussion cause he had 2 of them in same place and Dr said no more fb this season for him. Lost LB that was good last week with broke ankle. He a senior so I hated it for him.

Were your players that got hurt seniors? With Davidson it really won't matter too much. One or 2 injured really not make much of a difference playing against them. They will come out on top no matter unless they just simply play the most awful game and if they do they will just put 11 more in. They are the best team in our league and actually they could compete well with DIV 11 AA teams because of their size, school, etc. They fit in more like a AA team - "higher class" school with their own chartered busses, etc. They are kind of like a Briarcrest or something a couple years back. St Georges will be like that in a couple years and both of them will move up I think given time to AA.

Catholic got a good coach too - cause he is good - and he is a motivator and he has his team believing in themselves and they have won more games this yr than any other. They have gotten better as year has goone by. Got to give him credit where credit is due.