Marshall County(ky) Hoopfest

Svebakken

I just saw the schedule for this years event. Bolivar and Ridgeway both have tough games. Bolivar is playing the #8 team from the final USA Today poll, Arlington Country Day(FL). They have a big man that is 7'3". Ridgeway is playing Glenbrook North(IL) who was also ranked in the final USA today top 25. Brentwood Academy is playing one of the KY state champ teams(South Laurel), and Union City is playing a local team close to Marshall County, Trigg County. They only finished 20-10 last year, not a national powerhouse like Bolivar and Ridgeway have to face. Oak Hill is in again. They are always fun to watch. Should be a great tournament. Here is the link to the full schedule and times:

http://www.marshall.k12.ky.us/mchs/sports/hoopfest_2005.htm

I looked at that too fast Mitchell plays as well. My mistake so make that 5 teams from TN, not sure how to edit the title though.

Edited by Svebakken

Should be a great event...

The Union City-Trigg Co game should be very interesting as well:

Trigg is loaded, with Mid Major D-1 prospect 6'4 PG Jeremy Jones, 5'9 Jr PG Rodney Davis, and Top 150 Jr 6'6 F Russell Mackins... Side note of the game: UC's Weddle, and Trigg's Jones played in the same backcourt together this summer in AAU...