T-town Rumble Pre-season Tournament

matcat

Why don't we talk about wrestlers that are worth talkin about, rather than a freshmen and a sophmore? And maybe from better teams.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT ANY ASPECT OF WRESTLING YOU WANT...AND I WILL DO THE SAME...

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE T-TOWN RUMBLE AND THIS IS WHERE OUR COMMENTS STARTED AND THEN GOT OFF TRACK A LITTLE (WHICH IS NOT UNCOMMON) AND THEN I GOT THEM BACK ON TRACK WITH THE FELLA NAMED "RINGWORM"

SO...STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR THOUGHTS AND QUIT TRYING TO BE A PARENT WITH CONTROL ISSUES...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kyle frazier is an excellent wrestler for just his SECOND YEAR. last year was his frist year wrestlin. i don't doubt ur boy beat him some last year, ur boy has been wrestlin for how long? and kyle has been wrestlin a whole lot shorter of a time than ur boy has been. but i guaranteed come december 3rd at the rutherford county duals when kyle wrestles ur boy, kyle more than likely would win. that is all. thank u for ur time.

THANKS FOR THE APOLOGY...MAKES COMMUNICATION ALOT EASIER WHEN WE STAY IN CONTROL...NO PROBLEM...IF I STAY ON COACH T. LONG ENOUGH...I PROMISE YOU I WILL OVER REACT EVENTUALLY...

REMEMBER...PATTON IS NOT MY BOY...JUST KNOW SOME FOLKS WHO ARE INVOLVED IN BLACKMAN WRESTLING AND I GET THE SCOOP AND I ENJOY WRESTLING...AND AM AN OLD RETIRED COACH...

IT WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME IF KYLE DOES WIN...HE IS PROBABLY STRONGER THAN THE FRESHMAN PATTON AND MENTALLY MORE MATURE AS WELL...IF HE DOES WIN...THAT'S GREAT...

ALL I AM SAYING IS...IT WILL BE A TOUGH MATHCH BETWEEN TWO KIDS THAT HAVE A GOOD FUTURE...AND IF PATTON DOES WIN...NO SHAME FOR KYLE AS WELL...HE IS STILL LEARNING

Kyle Frazier is still better than Patton from Blackman. He's gonna give him a whoopin when he PINS Patton at the Rutherford County Duals. Thank you for your time and cooperation.

as i said before...he may very well be...but i have not made a prediction either way...

but to say that kyle will pin patton is a "STUPIED COMMENT"...THERE IS NO WAY THIS WILL HAPPEN...NO WAY...AND I WOULD ALSO SAY THAT THERE IS NO WAY THAT PATTON WOULD PIN KYLE...THIS WILL BE A VERY TOUGH MATCH AND CLOSE MATCH

SO...AFTER THE MATCH...WHEN PATTON IS NOT PINNED BY KYLE...YOU WILL LOOK SOMEWHAT FOOLISH...AND IT WILL BE RIGHT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ON COACH T....IT IS CALLED "FOOT IN MOUTH DISEASE" ...

Brad,

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering how you placed them in their pools. Looking at the results at 140, I would have assumed you would have placed the Forrest kid and the Smyrna kid in the same pool because the are both even. I think the Forrest kid beat the Smyrna kid in the Region last year in a barn burner match. I was just wondering why they would be in different pools. I too thought you might pair them up based on the wrestlers talent. You had the Forrest wrestler in pool A and the Smyrna wrestler in pool C. These 2 should have been in the same pool.

Brad,

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering how you placed them in their pools. Looking at the results at 140, I would have assumed you would have placed the Forrest kid and the Smyrna kid in the same pool because the are both even. I think the Forrest kid beat the Smyrna kid in the Region last year in a barn burner match. I was just wondering why they would be in different pools. I too thought you might pair them up based on the wrestlers talent. You had the Forrest wrestler in pool A and the Smyrna wrestler in pool C. These 2 should have been in the same pool.

Sorry, I guess I didn't receive that information. I am sure they will settle it during the season.

This year's Smyrna 140 is a whole different guy from last year. Last year the 140 from Smyrna didn't make weight a lot of times anyways and they had to fill that spot with someone, but I can tell you this, Smyrna's 140 this year is a WHOLE lot better than last year's. And by the way, to answer your question, Smyrna's 140 pinned all the way through the T-Town Rumble last Saturday.

YES...JUSTIN NELSON OF BLACKMAN DID DOMINATE...BUT HERE IS SOME SCOOP...THERE IS A FRESHMAN FROM BLACKMAN IN THE 160LB CLASS...JOSH PATTON WHO MOVED DOWN FROM OHIO LAST YEAR...THAT WRESTLED JV 160LB AT THE T-TOWN TOURNAMENT BECAUSE THE COACH DID NOT WANT TO THROW HIM TO THE WOLVES IN HIS FIRST HIGH SCHOOL TOURNAMENT...THE COACH WANTED JUST TO EASE HIM IN AND LET HIM GET A LITTLE RUST OFF...PATTON WENT 3-0 WITH THREE PINS IN THE FIRST PERIOD...ONE OF THEM IN 11 SECONDS

BUT PATTON BEATS JUSTIN NELSON JUST ABOUT ALL THE TIME IN PRACTICE AND SO JUSTIN MAY HAVE TO WRESTLE 171LB IF HE WANTS TO WRESTLE AT ALL...IT'S GOT TO BE PRETTY FRUSTRATING TO BE TAKEN DOWN 4 OUT OF 5 TIMES BY A FRESHMAN (SINCE JUSTIN IS A SENIOR) WHEN THEY LIVE WRESTLE AT PRACTICE...

JUSTIN NELSON WON HIS MATCHES BY TECH FALL, 4-0, AND 6-2...I THINK...AND SO IT WOULD BE SAFE TO SAY THAT PATTON WOULD HAVE BEATEN EVERY ONE OF THE GUYS THAT JUSTIN BEAT AT VARSITY 160LB A

PATTON ALSO BEAT KYLE FRAZER LAST YEAR MOST OF THE TIME WHEN THEY PRACTICED TOGETHER...PATTON WAS AN 8TH GRADER AND FRAZER A 9TH GRADER...EVEN THOUGH FRAZER WAS 20LBS HEAVIER AT THE TIME

I DO KNOW THAT FRAZER HAS IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY SINCE LAST YEAR AND THAT IT WOULD NOT BE A SURPRISE IF FRAZER AND PATTON MET IN THE REGION 5 CHAMPIONSHIP AT 160LB...

gobler doesn't know what he is talkin about because justin nelson beat josh patton 10-4 friday in there wrestle off. So before you start jumping to conlusions find out your information. So instead of everyone talking about patton and frazer wresltling, maybe you should be talking about nelson and frazier. When frazier went 3-0 at the t-town rumble he was in 160C and nelson was in 160A.

Edited by rastler160

gobler doesn't know what he is talkin about because justin nelson beat josh patton 10-4 friday in there wrestle off. So before you start jumping to conlusions find out your information. So instead of everyone talking about patton and frazer wresltling, maybe you should be talking about nelson and frazier. When frazier went 3-0 at the t-town rumble he was in 160C and nelson was in 160A.

I usually wouldn't comment on any of this, but none of this information on Nelson/Patton is accurate. Take it from someone who is at Blackman's practices everyday and just happened to be standing over the guys as they had the wrestle-offs. Nelson did win the wrestle off though....