Powell Basketball

Phsbaseball13

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain to me why Cameron Sharp's name keeps getting brought up in the POWELL BASKETBALL message board??? Could it be that he wishes he was a part of the Powell High School brotherhood?? You know he's a good player, but I certainly don't believe he is better than everyone in Knoxville. Someone needs to get some humility and take an attitude check. Besides from what I've heard, Clay Segars "ain't" bad either.

please tell me this is a joke. i dont think cam wants to be in the powell "brotherhood" what is that i hope not some way of saying a rich tradition cause we all know that they dont have one. plus i dont think cam is the one putting himself on this form so he needs no attitude check. but you are right clay is def. a good player prob the second best pg in north knox county. not bad when you have the best 2 pg in your side of knoxville

please tell me this is a joke. i dont think cam wants to be in the powell "brotherhood" what is that i hope not some way of saying a rich tradition cause we all know that they dont have one. plus i dont think cam is the one putting himself on this form so he needs no attitude check. but you are right clay is def. a good player prob the second best pg in north knox county. not bad when you have the best 2 pg in your side of knoxville

hahaha....it's not a joke. Labelling him the best on a Powell basketball message board is trash talk and yea, that's an attitude.

ptp10 halls is going to struggle with Powell this year. I'm not saying that powell is going to beat halls thats not really my style but i will say that no one will be crushing anyone. Sharpe is not that much better then any player on Powell's team and matt is a better player then clay is. Anyone who knows this area would not trade matt for clay. And YOU must be joking saying that "cam" is better then powell's best two combined. First of all u can't compare sharpe and smith its apples and oranges both do what they need to do to help their team win. And i dont know who Powell's second best player is but like i said halls WILL NOT crush powell. And Powell WILL NOT crush halls

And why are u talking so much? You were part of the team last year didn't in make u mad when a member of the student body got on here and started getting other teams fired up.

ptp10 halls is going to struggle with Powell this year. I'm not saying that powell is going to beat halls thats not really my style but i will say that no one will be crushing anyone. Sharpe is not that much better then any player on Powell's team and matt is a better player then clay is. Anyone who knows this area would not trade matt for clay. And YOU must be joking saying that "cam" is better then powell's best two combined. First of all u can't compare sharpe and smith its apples and oranges both do what they need to do to help their team win. And i dont know who Powell's second best player is but like i said halls WILL NOT crush powell. And Powell WILL NOT crush halls

And why are u talking so much? You were part of the team last year didn't in make u mad when a member of the student body got on here and started getting other teams fired up.

Maybe Halls is too good for us, but I'd say that we'll probably show up and play the games anyway. Who knows, maybe we'll surprise some people.

primetime:

ist of all cameron is a great kid a and a great player i dont know of any powell folks that would deny that!!!!

ive talked to cameron a few times and he is suprisingly humble about his abilities!

i also think the world of varner ,cantrell and segars

now for the tradition part!

powell has a great tradition in basketball goes back alot farther than you would know

even their head coach, the big o is part of that great tradition!

so primetime dont talk about a subject you know very little about

the tradition started before you were in diapers............

ok guys ive stayed out of this post cuz i get fired up when it comes to my boys clay cam and the other juniors.....camerson sharp is a 2 guard for us....for good reason....he gets more shots and drains more buckets....tyler jones was anything but consistent and didnt do nething in college....clay put up 29 against west...needless to say he led the way so say what you want about my boy firecrotch...varner and cantrell are the best supporting role for our team...these boys are the best of friends and to bring up chemistry is pointless....they are telepathic...this may be one of the best junior classes in east tennessee.....and for mr. pearl at west...you are good...but not what ur cracked up to be....just here to rep for my boys clay and cam...say what you want....watch a game and you will see how good they are for urself ...until then dont judge anyone..

devils-w west-L thats all that matters...watch out for west they are for real this year

ok guys ive stayed out of this post cuz i get fired up when it comes to my boys clay cam and the other juniors.....camerson sharp is a 2 guard for us....for good reason....he gets more shots and drains more buckets....tyler jones was anything but consistent and didnt do nething in college....clay put up 29 against west...needless to say he led the way so say what you want about my boy firecrotch...varner and cantrell are the best supporting role for our team...these boys are the best of friends and to bring up chemistry is pointless....they are telepathic...this may be one of the best junior classes in east tennessee.....and for mr. pearl at west...you are good...but not what ur cracked up to be....just here to rep for my boys clay and cam...say what you want....watch a game and you will see how good they are for urself ...until then dont judge anyone..

devils-w west-L thats all that matters...watch out for west they are for real this year

hahaha...if you haven't seen Powell's junior boys yet, then you haven't seen the best juniors in east tennessee yet. Don't forget these were the "boys" who showed your boys up ...uh...not so long ago. Well take it as a compliment though that they aspire to be comparable to Powell's. BTW, congratulations Panthers on the win last night. You pulled the game through by showing that patience will give you control of the game. You guys may as well get ready though, seems everyone is going to want to beat Powell....hence the team to beat, I reckon. The turnovers by Powell seems to be what really kept Karns in the game. No doubt though if those are addressed, then Powell will remain the team to beat. Best of luck next week!

hahaha...if you haven't seen Powell's junior boys yet, then you haven't seen the best juniors in east tennessee yet. Don't forget these were the "boys" who showed your boys up ...uh...not so long ago. Well take it as a compliment though that they aspire to be comparable to Powell's. BTW, congratulations Panthers on the win last night. You pulled the game through by showing that patience will give you control of the game. You guys may as well get ready though, seems everyone is going to want to beat Powell....hence the team to beat, I reckon. The turnovers by Powell seems to be what really kept Karns in the game. No doubt though if those are addressed, then Powell will remain the team to beat. Best of luck next week!

ur junior class has hargis...which cameron is better no doubt....clay is better than ne other of ur guards...conner can go hand in hand with varner itll be fun to watch...u have no comparison ...our players....overall....sharp segers cantrell varner are better all around than any 4 juniors powell can throw on the court