Unicoi County Basketball 05-06

bluedevils#1

don't you think your being a little out of reach. i mean if your going to put this where everyone can read it, state the facts. You need to have Weaver 6-6, Shults 6-5, Rice 6-2, White 6-4, Hensley 6-2, and Scott 6-1. Don't be dramatic about this. Your not scarin any other team, cause they know they are going to get beat by the devils in the regular season. But come tourny time, some darkhorses could arise.

I'm not tryin to scare anyone on here, they will see what all this hype is really about in a short time and you must not know too much about the team or you would know how big these kids really are because Scott has to be 6'3, i know Rice was 6'4 before football started so he has probably grown, White is no doubt 6'5, and hensley is 6'4 easily. I'm not tryin to start a big argument with you but i just want to show how big we are.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know these boys can play and shoot the ball and can handle the ball as good as any blue devil team out of unicoi. now dont think just cause corn and sparks are gone that these guys didnt learn something from them. that is what seniors are for. it wasnt up to them to move cental and the other teams out of that confrence. you know maybe they will just move up or down for next year. you have to give alot to coach english for the way he handles his team, he knows who needs to be in there when, where, and at what time if your hot or if you are lazy. i have seen two of the sophmores play over the summer and they are not to shabby. shelton can almost dunk the ball. ive not seen much of rice and i think he can dunk it. now if they can take it to the boards in season play they will make the seniors and juniors work harder. now lets see what happens when it all starts!!!

your exactly right about everything, but you don't know how the season going to go until its over. so dont be saying these boys can play or shoot or handle the ball as well as any blue devil could. the season hasn't even started yet. your wrong about the whole rice dunking. its canady, i don't know about shelton.

Edited by bluedevils#1

I'm not tryin to scare anyone on here, they will see what all this hype is really about in a short time and you must not know too much about the team or you would know how big these kids really are because Scott has to be 6'3, i know Rice was 6'4 before football started so he has probably grown, White is no doubt 6'5, and hensley is 6'4 easily. I'm not tryin to start a big argument with you but i just want to show how big we are.

Im just sayin be truthful with the guys on coacht and don't fill them full of bs. i know you guys ain't that big. i've watched football games and summer league. i played football against cody, ryans brother and ryan is 6-2, i seen him at hooters. Rice,6-3, he just needs help with everything, he ain't talented at all. He couldn't play football moreless basketball if english was smart he wouldn't he wouldn't play him at all. Oh and about Rices magnificent rebounding skills, hey buddy it takes a lot more than just rebounds to win a game. Its a lot more different playing jv from varsity. White,6-4, thin and lanky, just like carrol from hv. And you know what kind of season he had last year. stunk it up. Hensley,6-3, hes fat and slow. He didn't even play last year. Im a devil fan, so don't take any of this to heart. Facts brother, thats all it is.

you know these boys can play and shoot the ball and can handle the ball as good as any blue devil team out of unicoi. now dont think just cause corn and sparks are gone that these guys didnt learn something from them. that is what seniors are for. it wasnt up to them to move cental and the other teams out of that confrence. you know maybe they will just move up or down for next year. you have to give alot to coach english for the way he handles his team, he knows who needs to be in there when, where, and at what time if your hot or if you are lazy. i have seen two of the sophmores play over the summer and they are not to shabby. shelton can almost dunk the ball. ive not seen much of rice and i think he can dunk it. now if they can take it to the boards in season play they will make the seniors and juniors work harder. now lets see what happens when it all starts!!!

I agree with you. Coach English is one smart cookie. I think you have Shelton mixed up with Canady as far as the jumping ability goes.

How can u say Rice is delicate? Every time he got in last year on varisty he would get 4 or 5 rebounds in the few minutes he was in, he averaged at least 8 boards a game in jv last year, he plays football so you know he is a tough kid. So, dont be downin kids you dont know anything about. Canady is a good athlete but he has zero experience and is a turnover waittin to happen.

How can you say the Canady kid is a turnover waiting to happen. When in football you threw like 4 ints in one game. Same thing dude. Don't be downin your own teammates or someone that plays for your own school. Support them, and bring them down. Just cause drew's jealous that canady might get more playing time than him. I guess drew needs to quit prancing around and play harder.

Edited by bluedevils#1

Can we please stay on the topic, i don't want to keep on fussing with you parents on here about your sons that can't play. Im not and im sure nobody else is interested in which sophmore can jump higher or gets to go in the last 30 seconds of 40 point win. And the next thing you know, he thinks hes lebron james or something. Im interested in what people think of the team, how well there going to do, not the bench warmers.

your exactly right about everything, but you don't know how the season going to go until its over. so dont be saying these boys can play or shoot or handle the ball as well as any blue devil could. the season hasn't even started yet. your wrong about the whole rice dunking. its canady, i don't know about shelton.

ok hero, i didnt say anything about how the season was going to go.you act like these boys cant handle the ball, they can and you will see. sure they are going to lose games, have bad days but who dont? i have seen drew rice dunk the ball and canady can only get his fingers over the rim right now so it will not be long before he will slam at will. as far as corn and sparks they are gone so sure someone has to step up and take charge. ike will play hard under the goal when he gets the ball but alot of teams are going to bottle him up so that is where some outside shooting has to happen and white, jessie and harding are all up for the call. whooooaaa boys cut em loose!!!!!

ok hero, i didnt say anything about how the season was going to go.you act like these boys cant handle the ball, they can and you will see. sure they are going to lose games, have bad days but who dont? i have seen drew rice dunk the ball and canady can only get his fingers over the rim right now so it will not be long before he will slam at will. as far as corn and sparks they are gone so sure someone has to step up and take charge. ike will play hard under the goal when he gets the ball but alot of teams are going to bottle him up so that is where some outside shooting has to happen and white, jessie and harding are all up for the call. whooooaaa boys cut em loose!!!!!

drew rice couldn't even jump and catch a football more less dunk a basketball. ike will dominate down low and they will bust 3's, except for white, cause they don't play anybody during the regular season. when you guys heads towards knoxville if you make it that far, plan on not going cause ike and white will stick their thumbs in their mouth and cry to their momma. like they did last year. they could of killed that team, sparks, corn, matt white and evely did their job in trying to win the game. ike and colton just kept throwing the ball back out, and wouldn't be strong and take it inside like a man.

drew rice couldn't even jump and catch a football more less dunk a basketball. ike will dominate down low and they will bust 3's, except for white, cause they don't play anybody during the regular season. when you guys heads towards knoxville if you make it that far, plan on not going cause ike and white will stick their thumbs in their mouth and cry to their momma. like they did last year. they could of killed that team, sparks, corn, matt white and evely did their job in trying to win the game. ike and colton just kept throwing the ball back out, and wouldn't be strong and take it inside like a man.

ok you are talking b/s now!!! here it is sparks had 4 points everly had 2 points white with 10, ike had 15 points and corn with 20. nobody was crying. free throws killed them in that game and if you were there you saw who got wrapped up on the full court press every time till he grabed the ball and fell to the floor or dribbled it off his feet and ankles for 20 turn overs (sparks). im not even goin to talk to you no more. SEE YOU IN THE GYM!!!! :ph34r::D

ok you are talking b/s now!!! here it is sparks had 4 points everly had 2 points white with 10, ike had 15 points and corn with 20. nobody was crying. free throws killed them in that game and if you were there you saw who got wrapped up on the full court press every time till he grabed the ball and fell to the floor or dribbled it off his feet and ankles for 20 turn overs (sparks). im not even goin to talk to you no more. SEE YOU IN THE GYM!!!! :lol:B)

your pretty good at coming up with b/s brother. especially hatin on sparks all of a sudden, he must of been the only one playin against ae, with 20 turnovers. your pathetic. sparks broke the press everytime, you must be out of your mind coming up with this trash. sparks didn't even have 20 turnovers durin the regular season plus tourny time. sparks had 8 points, 7 assists, 3 turnovers. you want to talk about turnovers white had 6, and ike had 5. theres your stats. your right free throws killed them. i was there, don't worry, i won't tell nobody your sons colton. like i said everytime corn and them gave your son and ike the ball, they always threw it back. they didn't want to be guarded. corn was the one with all the turnovers. sparks fouled out in the third, cause no big guys wanted to guard anybody. like you said before english knows what hes doing, and if sparks would have had a 100 turnovers in that game, wouldn't you think that english would of took him out. your wasting my time coming on here and trying to trash talk me old me, go take your medication, and go back to bed. your just embarassing your son. just quit taking up for him, let him be a man about it. are you going to play the regular season for him too. your just jealous he can't pass and handle the pressure that sparks could and shoot the ball like corn, and have the heart and determination like evely. you don't want to talk to me, because you can't face the fact that your wrong. listen dude, we both have our opinion, and were going to stick to it. so don't be going after a guy thats already graduated and through with ball, thats pretty low of you. you don't have to but everyone else on here that knows about east tn ball, knows he was good. if he wasn't he wouldn't gotten all of those awards he deserved.

Edited by bluedevils#1

your pretty good at coming up with b/s brother. especially hatin on sparks all of a sudden, he must of been the only one playin against ae, with 20 turnovers. your pathetic. sparks broke the press everytime, you must be out of your mind coming up with this trash. sparks didn't even have 20 turnovers durin the regular season plus tourny time. sparks had 8 points, 7 assists, 3 turnovers. you want to talk about turnovers white had 6, and ike had 5. theres your stats. your right free throws killed them. i was there, don't worry, i won't tell nobody your sons colton. like i said everytime corn and them gave your son and ike the ball, they always threw it back. they didn't want to be guarded. corn was the one with all the turnovers. sparks fouled out in the third, cause no big guys wanted to guard anybody. like you said before english knows what hes doing, and if sparks would have had a 100 turnovers in that game, wouldn't you think that english would of took him out. your wasting my time coming on here and trying to trash talk me old me, go take your medication, and go back to bed. your just embarassing your son. just quit taking up for him, let him be a man about it. are you going to play the regular season for him too. your just jealous he can't pass and handle the pressure that sparks could and shoot the ball like corn, and have the heart and determination like evely. you don't want to talk to me, because you can't face the fact that your wrong. listen dude, we both have our opinion, and were going to stick to it. so don't be going after a guy thats already graduated and through with ball, thats pretty low of you. you don't have to but everyone else on here that knows about east tn ball, knows he was good. if he wasn't he wouldn't gotten all of those awards he deserved.

thats exactly why he went on to play collage ball right cause he was so good

If sparks, corn, matt white, and eveley did so much then why didnt they win. as far as you sayin sparks didnt even have 20 turnovers in the regular season that is crap and i know it, you know it, and so does everybody else on here. and as far as this season goes i only have two words for you STATE BOUND :rolleyes: