Warren County Vs.wilson Central

WarrenCounty58

Dang, why don't we just go ahead and shoot Warren Co. in the head, cause heaven knows they shouldn't even get on the field with Wilson Central! C'mon guys, give it a rest. I don't know anything about Wilson Central, but I ain't going around screamin' 'Wilson Central don't know what they're up against!' If Warren County gets beat then so be it, but at least give them the benefit of the doubt. I get on here and it's like the game has already been played and Warren stinks. Yeesh! Where's Kellraiser when you need him?! B)

well we might as well lol. im sorry, but warren county has nearly NO chance to win this game. if you do win, you can use this as sig material for years, but its not going to happen. and of course you don't go around screaming "Wilson Central don't know what they're up against!" because you have no reason to. we have played tons of teams better than yall this season, and beaten all but 1 of them. now i give HUGE props to your school for turning the program around, but Warren County will not win this football game. you can mark that down

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please give me some directions to wilson central, coming from west TN (I-40). Thanks!

[/quote ]

you can get off the 109 Gallatin exit and head south and then it is on the left at the light before you have the 840 exit as you come from I 40 get on I 840 and head south towards Murfreesboro, Wilson Central is the only thing on the Left hand side of the highway. get of on the 109 Gallatin exit and then imidiatly turn right at the red light. it is simple.

Edited by Unknown51603

As a Smyrna supporter let me say 1st congratulations to warren county you should be proud. It is easy to run those sprints when you win but to keep at it even while losing shows true character and regardless of the score tonight you have already won something hard to get ----- respect

As for the game wc will win this game easliy in a blow out. They are a very solid football team and very well coached.

I would like to say one other thing about wilson central.

I watched their basketball team last yr throughout the playoffs and they were a joy to watch. They played hard and showed the best sportsmanship of any team I saw all year. They played hard and didn't talk smack at all. The tall center they had played with a joy for the game and i saw him on several ocasions help other players up and give a lot of pats on the back to other players.

I was very close to their team when they played Smyrna and their coaches impressed me a lot. They were very under control very organized and not once did I hear anybody get yelled at or be litteld and not a single curse word the entire game.

I told their coach after the game what a good job he did and also how impresed I was with his players attitudes.

Obviously I want Smyrna to win it all and i hope they do as of right now everyone is 0 -0 in the playoffs but if we don't I will be at the wc games because Ilike their attitude and it is only 10 minutes from my house

As a Smyrna supporter let me say 1st congratulations to warren county you should be proud. It is easy to run those sprints when you win but to keep at it even while losing shows true character and regardless of the score tonight you have already won something hard to get ----- respect

As for the game wc will win this game easliy in a blow out. They are a very solid football team and very well coached.

I would like to say one other thing about wilson central.

I watched their basketball team last yr throughout the playoffs and they were a joy to watch. They played hard and showed the best sportsmanship of any team I saw all year. They played hard and didn't talk smack at all. The tall center they had played with a joy for the game and i saw him on several ocasions help other players up and give a lot of pats on the back to other players.

I was very close to their team when they played Smyrna and their coaches impressed me a lot. They were very under control very organized and not once did I hear anybody get yelled at or be litteld and not a single curse word the entire game.

I told their coach after the game what a good job he did and also how impresed I was with his players attitudes.

Obviously I want Smyrna to win it all and i hope they do as of right now everyone is 0 -0 in the playoffs but if we don't I will be at the wc games because Ilike their attitude and it is only 10 minutes from my house

Good job wc hope you win next week also so Smyrna can come visit you the next week. Riverdale is going to lose and it might as well be Smyrna.

Well Wilson Central played a great game and i wish them the bst of luck. They pretty much won every aspect fo the game excpet for the big hits. Wow!!! Did yall see #56 Jon Paz light up Wilsons Runnin Back? Wheww! what a hit. Good Luck Wilson Central

did u c the running back from central light up warren's team for 200 yds on 12 carries? :lol:

Well Wilson Central played a great game and i wish them the bst of luck. They pretty much won every aspect fo the game excpet for the big hits. Wow!!! Did yall see #56 Jon Paz light up Wilsons Runnin Back? Wheww! what a hit. Good Luck Wilson Central

did u c the running back from central light up warren's team for 200 yds on 12 carries? :lol: